Finding 20th Century Wesselhoff's

Startet af Jan McLaughlin, 04 Maj 2013 - 02:37

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Jan McLaughlin

Surfing through Facebook, I have found many Danish Wesselhoff's who I believe I am related to.  I have been successful contacting several and have already found our ancestral connection.  But now I'm greedy!  Can you find, because I have hit the brick wall, any of these Wesselhoff's? 

Karla Wilhemina Marie Wesselhoff 1895 –
Marta Petrine Wesselhoff 1899 –
Peter Martin Wesselhoff 1900 – He was in Copenhagen in 1917
Maren Kirstine Wesselhoff 1901 –
Johanne Kirstine Wesselhoff 1904 –

They were all born in Kong, Hammer, Praesto to Peder Martin Wesselhoff and Johanne Kirstine Olsen.  She already had two children by other men before marrying Peder.  They had the five above.  He died in 1903. Now she has seven children.  She moves from Kong (she is in the 1906 census)  to Aversi in 1907 where she has two or three more children by a man named  Hans Christian Jorgensen.  There is family gossip that many of her children go into foster care.  But they are not in Aversi after 1909.  ?

I would a love a location where to look.  I know there are several people.  I have more...but if you can help me find one I would be so appreciative.

MVH Jan

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Here is Johanne Kirstine Wesselhoff http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=2487028&searchname=polit_simple

Johanne Kirstine Wesselhoff was confirmed in Ringsted, Rigsted, Sorø on 13 Oct 1918, opslag 159 nr 5.

Sincerely,
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Verner Bentsen

FT 1921 København, Baldersgade 46, opslag 131, you can find Karen Wilhelmine Marie (now Jensen)
and a son Helmer Arnold Jensen Wesselhoff born in Copenhagen.
and Johanne Kirstine Wesselhof, unmarried.

mvh Verner

Jan McLaughlin

Thank you soooo much. You are wonderful!!!

Inger Toudal

Martha Petrine gives birth to a daughter in Ringsted in 1920, see https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,58900.0.html - but I suppose you know that already?

Ringsted Landsogn, Ringsted, Sorø 1908-1929, opslag 150 # 7

Martin Vesselhoff, farmhand at Ringsted Kloster, is one of the witnesses at the baptism, so it seems that her brother is in Ringsted Landsogn in January 1921.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal