Help to find birth record of Ulrikke Rasmusdatter

Startet af Claudio Lindquist, 26 Okt 2015 - 01:04

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claudio Lindquist

Hello,

I need help to find the birth/baptism record of my 3rd great-grand-mother Ulrikke Rasmusdatter. I've found her marriage record (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-33540-7807-95, record number 2), where it is written that she was 33.5 years old on 14 April 1860, so we can conclude that she was born in late 1826. I have also found in the 1880 census (Maribo, Lollands Sønder, Søllested, Søllested By, et Huus, 40 F2, FT-1880, C4811) that she was born in the Søllested parish.

Searching the records of the Søllested parish in this period (1814-1831) it seems that there are no birth/baptism record after April 1823 (cf https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-33494-8433-49)... Is there another place to search (and hopefully find!) her birth/baptism record?

Thank you in advance!
Claudio Lindquist

Ralph Rasmussen

The births exceded the available pages, so the pastor jumped to page/folio 206.  Ulrike's baptism is here, p. 218, opslag (lookup) 169, December 27, 1827:  So much for his math skills.

http://ao.salldata.dk/vis.php sid=157272&side=169&kb=Kirkebog:%20Maribo,%20Lolland%20S%C3%B8nder,%20S%C3%B8llested%201814-1831%20FKVDJ%20(KM)&height=667

In my search. I found here confirmation in the next register, opslag 199.  In both the father reads as Rasmus Gjørtsen.

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Claudio Lindquist

Dear Bente and Ralph,

Thank you very much for your precious help! I've tried to transcribe the record, but unfortunately I could not understand enough... Could you (or someone else) please help me to transcribe it?

Thank you in advance!
Claudio

Ralph Rasmussen

My transcription:

27 Decemb
Uldrikke Ras-
musdatter
Døbt i Kirken 2den
Søndag eft Hl 3-
Kongers 1828; [Epiphany]
Moderen indledt 1ste
Søndag i Faste

Rasmus Giertsen og Hstr
Bodil Marie Olsdatter Hmd
folk paa Wilh: grund

Baaret af Pigen Ane Kirstine Hansdatter paa Wilhelsskov
Faddere Peter Olsen, Poul Olsen, Hans Olsen, Karen Kristine
og Karen Marie

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen

Claudio Lindquist

Thank you again, Ralph! Since I'm not proficient at all in Danish, I tried to translate it with Google Translator but the output is barely understandable... Could you (or anyone else) please help me with the translation?

Ralph Rasmussen

27 Decemb
Uldrikke Ras-
musdatter
Døbt i Kirken 2den Baptized at the church
Søndag eft Hl 3- the Sunday after
Kongers 1828; [Epiphany]
Moderen indledt 1ste the mother formally welcomed among the worshippers
Søndag i Faste the first Sunday in Lent

Rasmus Giertsen og Hstr [hustru]
Bodil Marie Olsdatter Hmd [husmandsfolk = villagers]
folk paa Wilh: grund

Baaret af Pigen Ane Kirstine Hansdatter paa Wilhelmskov  Presenteted at the font by miss AKH
Faddere Peter Olsen, Poul Olsen, Hans Olsen, Karen Kristine witnesses
og Karen Marie
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen