Bennedt Jørgensen

Startet af Marlon Henvit, 05 Maj 2016 - 19:41

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Marlon Henvit

I am pretty confident in my research up to my ggg-grandmother Maren Bennedsdatter. She married Mathis Madsen 2 December 1760, Hostrup, Skast, Ribe. The marriage record states she is from Giesing. Her death, 14 December 1809 puts her age as 85. Searching records in Vester Nebel I find a Maren Bennedsdatter born 8 September 1726 which does not quite match up but is close enough for me.  This ones father was Bennedt Jørgensen. I find  the death record for Bennedt 1 December 1754, Vester Nebel age 51. Birth records do not seem to go back that far. Then I stumbled upon the website, http://www.vnsa.dk/jrgensenweb/10133.htm

Here is a lot of information that agrees with what I have discovered but, they have Bennedt Jørgensen married to Bodil Michelsdatter 23 September 1725. But when I look at the record is says Bolde Michelsdatter married Jorge Bennedsen on that date. Jørgen Bennedsen is the father of Bennedt Jørgensen according to this website. I do find his other two marriages to be correct.  I can not find a link between Bennedt and Jørgen as parish records do not seem to go back that far.

Does this website seem legitimate. Any Suggestions?

Marlon Henvit
Mesquite, Nevada USA

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Does this website seem legitimate. Any Suggestions?

Well well - it could be ok, but you will have to check everything anyway.

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Marlon Henvit

Bente, thanks but that guy seems to be about 30 years after my guy.

Christian, thanks again for your response. I feel bad by not following up on your suggestions. Last time it was because the individual was not in my direct line and I did not want to expend the energy. This time I do not think I have the tools to check all that out but thanks for your effort.

Marlon Henvit
Mesquite, Nevada USA