Verner Larsen and Bodil Margrethe Larsen descendants

Startet af Sharon Lawless, 12 Maj 2016 - 05:43

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Sharon Lawless

These are children of Lars Christian Jensen (1856-1933) and Bodil Marie Andersen (1846-1913).  Lars later took the surname of Skaaning.  They lived at  Smalbyvej 15 near Tingsted Falster.    They had a daughter Johanne Kirstine Margrethe Jensen (1880-1942) born in Tingsted.  Johanne died in Toreby parish but was buried in  Tingsted church yard, Falster, Denmark.  Johanne married Carl Marius Larsen ( born 1885-?).  They had two children.  Verner Larsen (1914-?) and Bodil Margrethe Larsen (1920-?).  I do not know if they also took the surname of Skanning.  I doubt that they are still living but I cannot find if either of them were married or had children.  If they did have children, there is a good chance they are still living today.  I plan on visiting that area in June of this year (2016) and I was hoping to find someone who is related or at least knows of them.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you.   Bodil Marie Andersen had two boys before she married Lars.  Those two boys names were Lars Peter Larsen and Jens Andreas Larsen.  They also took on the surname of Skaaning around 1906.
Sharon Johnson Lawless
Omaha, NE.  USA

Inge Nissen

Hi

You could try the local historical archive for Tingsted:

www.tingstedsystoftearkiv.dk

E-mail: tisys-arkiv@outlook.dk

Else Skovbo Jensen

Hi Sharon

I thought I had told you that Verner Larsen is burried  in Tingsted, but I can´t find Bodil. There is a Bodil Larsen burried in Tingsted, but the birthday is not that of "your" Bodil. The local archive of Tingsted has been asked, and they don´t know anything about the two. Verner´s birthday is 13 th of June 1914 and Bodil Margrethe´s 29th of June 1920, both in Tingsted

http://www.findengrav.dk/billeder/tingsted/l/tingsted015.jpg

I hope that you will succeed in finding a person knowing about the 2 , through this list

Venlig hilsen
Else
from www.slaegtsgaardsforeningen.dk

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -