Search for my Danish Grandfather Aage Sansted Thomsen

Startet af Jean Stewart, 21 Maj 2016 - 02:21

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Fåborg    Barløse

Verner Bentsen

Here you can find all Danes with last name ( efternavn ) Sandsted: in 2015 and 2016 and changes:

http://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/navne/HvorMange

mvh Verner

Jean Stewart

Hullo to Paul and Verner
Thank you for the Sansdsted information!  Because of the amazing research thus from all those on this site I have information about the line coming down from my  Grandfather's brother: Valdemar (Annette Skaarup and Camilla Madsen current). I am just trying still to see if there are other lines linked to my Grandfather - through Sandsted. However, this may be a lost cause as his sister Elisa, his brother Frederik had no children and there is a strong chance other sister Fanny who was mentioned on the original family certificate, may have died very young.
With much appreciation.....Jean

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hi Jean,

I have found relatives in Denmark and some are 5th cousins but they are still relatives and we treat each other as family.

Cheers,
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Jean Stewart

Hullo again Paul
I agree! Am busy compiling my letter to Camilla Madsen, with a diagram indicating our common ancestors.
Am trying to keep diagram as simple and clear as possible! Camilla and her mother Annette (my Boomer generation) may know if any of the Sandsteds in Denmark are related.
Best wishes and so much appreciation for all the hard work........
Jean