Seeking descendants of Georg Johannes Ingerslev Nielsen

Startet af Rebecca Nielsen, 08 Jun 2016 - 23:58

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Rebecca Nielsen

My husband's great-grandparents, Georg Johannes Ingerslev-Nielsen (born in Allerslev, 1878-1961) and Eugenia Sophie Margaretha Alexandra Schaloffsky (born in Kobenhavn, 1882-1958) had three living children that I know of, all born in Kobenhavn.  The eldest, Paul Ingerslev Nielsen (1906-1987), emigrated to the United States in the 1930s.  The other two remained in Denmark.  I know there was some type of falling out between the siblings, but we'd like to get back in contact with any cousins that might still be in Denmark, or elsewhere.

Georg Ingerslev-Nielsen was a ship

The two other children we know of were Helga Eugenia Nielsen (born 30 July 1909) and Sten Ingerslev Nielsen (born 15 June 1911).

There might also be descendants of Georg's siblings, descendants of Hans Jespersen Nielsen (1848-?) and Hansine Petrea Ingerslev (1845-1915) or the Schaloffskys (Carl Friderich Schaloffsky and Maren Lisbeth Kirstine Larsen) and we'd be interested in finding them as well.

Rebecca Nielsen

Oops, looks like I sent the message before I finished writing.  Georg Ingerslev-Nielsen was a ship's captain for much of his career, starting around the time of World War I.  (A family story tells that his first command was sunk by a German submarine during the war, a submarine commanded by his former first officer.)

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Bente Wanning

hi,
One more card from Police Register

http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/component/sfup/?controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=2444491&isbrowsing=1&searchname=

Hansine Petrea født Ingerslev

http://www.danishfamilysearch.dk/cid9591476

found by google

Georg Nielsen & Eugenia Schaloffsky marriage record (Document) Date: 23 Jul 1905 Location: København, Denmark
Marriage register entry Transcription: Ungkarl, cigarhandler Georg Johannes Ingerslev Nielsen, Vesterbrogade 35, st. Født Jul 12, 1878 iAllerslev, Ousted sogn,...
Georg Johannes Ingerslev Nielsen (föddes 1878)

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -