My family Løvendal

Startet af Asa Duffy, 27 Sep 2016 - 01:38

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Asa Duffy

Hi,

I am told that we are on my fathers side related with Ulrich Friedrich Waldemar von Løwendal. I have strated to trace on Ancestry but I get stuck. I come as far as they co from Denmark to Sweden.

I have my father: Ake Lennart Löfvendahl (modern way of spelling). His father was: Algot Valdemar Löwendal.
His father was Henric (Henrik) Julius David Löwendal born 1884 in Sweden. His father was: Hans Christian Nilsson Løvendal
1859–1949 BIRTH 17 SEP 1859 • Odense, Fyn, Denmark
DEATH 8 OKT 1949 • Göteborg sverige
His father was: Hans Rigqvist Løvendal or Ringqvist? There is the stop. I can not see any further som therefore, I do not know if Ulrich Friedrich Waldemar von Løwendal is his grand grandfather or how I am related to him. It seems difficult to trace as this man also had a lot of children. He might also is a brother related to my part?

If any one knows about this Hans Rigqvist Løvendal´s family tree from Denamrk I am very interested.

Kind regards,

Asa Duffy

Inger Toudal

As I see it, Hans Christian gets his surname from his mother Maja Cajsa Löfvendahl, not from his father.
Please refer to https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,114857.0.html

His mother is Swedish, and according to the church book for Assens parish (Odense county), so is his father.

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal