I need help to verify some information about Margrethe Jorgine Jensine Lund DOB

Startet af Kaileana Lund, 10 Jan 2017 - 09:40

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Kaileana Lund

Hi I need help to verify some information about my GG Aunty please. On her parents death certificates it states that she was alive still when both her parents died here in Australia but I haven't been able to find any records of immigration to Australia or America that the family immigrated to any help in locating anything about her where abouts after her family migrated in 1885 would be great. This are the details I have.
Margrethe Jorgine Jensine Lund
DOB  25/05/1664 Seete Ribe Denmark.

Daughter of Hans Jorgen Lund died 9 June 1904 and Marianne Aagaard Died 7 June 1893.

Thanks in advance

Kaileana Lund. :)

Lise Østerberg Bahr

Hej.

Var der nogen der henvendte sig om din søgning på hvem billedet tilhørte mand/officer hustru og et par børn, kameler og hval i baggrunden - ?

Måske kan du lægge eftersøgningen af familien her ?

Se evt. på geni.com

Med venlig hilsen
Lise Østerberg Bahr

Inger Toudal

Magrethe Jørgine Jensine Lund was born 12 Feb. 1863 in Vranderup, Seest parish, baptized 25 May 1863: 

https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17126096#168549,28302119 - No 4

Ribe, Anst, Seest, Seest, 1 huus, 50, FT-1870, D7765
Name:     Age:     Marital status:     Pos. in household:     Occupation:     Birth place:
Hans Jørgen Lund     41     Gift      Huusfader      Skrædder      Jels Sogn, Haderslev Amt 
Maria Aagaard Lund     37     Gift      Huusmoder            Jels Sogn, Haderslev Amt 
Kristian Jørgensen Lund     13     Ugift      Børn            Stepping Sogn, Haderslev Amt 
Ane Magrethe Lund     11     Ugift      Børn            Skanderup Sogn, Ribe Amt 
Søren Jensen Lund     9     Ugift      Børn            Seest Sogn, Ribe Amt 
Magrethe Jørgine Jensine Lund     6     Ugift      Børn            Seest Sogn, Ribe Amt 
Nissine Karoline Lund     4     Ugift      Børn            Seest Sogn, Ribe Amt

Vejle, Brusk, Kolding Købstad, Kolding Købstad, Teglgaardsstræde 159 Forhus 1. Sal, 1, FT-1880, D4487
Name:     Age:     Marital status:     Pos. in household:     Occupation:     Birth place:
Hans Jørgen Lund     51     Gift      Skrædder Husfader            Slesvig 
Marie Lund født Aagaard     47     Gift      Hans Kone            Slesvig 
Margrethe Jørgine Lund     16     Ugift      Deres Datter            Vamdrup Ribe Amt 
Nielsine Caroline Lund     14     Ugift      Deres Datter            Eiestrup Ribe Amt 
Jacob Poulsen     3     Ugift      Plejebarn            Slesvig 
Jens Poulsen     62     Enke      Murer Husfader            Slesvig

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Kaileana Lund

Lise Østerberg Bahr

Hi Lise.

I never saw the message do you have a link for it as I'm still trying to work the system out. I have to use translater to work out words.
Thank you for the information.

Regards
Kaileana

Kaileana Lund

Hi Inger

Is there any information after this at all?? Thank you for the census records thus far.

Regards

Kaileana

Lise Østerberg Bahr

I.

If the child - stayed in Schleswig, it - became German Country in 1920 - so maby there still is a connection too.

Just a possibiliby.

Kind regards
Lise Østerberg Bahr

Inger Toudal

I cannot find Magrethe Jørgine Jensine in Denmark after the 1880 census, but she may, of course, be there somewhere.

Her younger sister Nissine Caroline was married in Kolding 16 Feb. 1885:
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17148233#188592,31877584 - left page, top

https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17124584#165645,27824567 - No 5

She was born 21 Jun. 1865 in Ejstrup, Harte parish:
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17123480#163510,27461682 - No 11

Best regards,
Inger
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Kaileana Lund

Hi Inger

Thank you very much. Yes Nissine married Heinrick Julius Blinkenburg they came to Aust with Hans and Maria in 1885 then after living here for a time they moved to Douglas Omaha Nebraska Her sister Anna/Ane/Hannah followed with her Husband Last Name Pedersen Think first name is Soren but I haven't been able to find a marriage certificate or records for their marriage with his correct name on it. But I can't find any Margaretha after that census either her parents death cert have her aged 31 at date of Maria death on 6th June 1893 and 42 at date of fathers death on 9 June 1904.

Regards
Kaileana :)

Kaileana Lund

Hi Lise

Thank you it may give another avenue to look into.

Regards
Kaileana.  :)

Kaileana Lund

Citat fra: Kaileana Lund Dato 10 Jan 2017 - 09:40
Hi I need help to verify some information about my GG Aunty please. On her parents death certificates it states that she was alive still when both her parents died here in Australia but I haven't been able to find any records of immigration to Australia or America that the family immigrated to any help in locating anything about her where abouts after her family migrated in 1885 would be great. This are the details I have.
Margrethe Jorgine Jensine Lund
DOB  25/05/1664 Seete Ribe Denmark.

Daughter of Hans Jorgen Lund died 9 June 1904 and Marianne Aagaard Died 7 June 1893.

Thanks in advance

Kaileana Lund. :)

Citat fra: Kaileana Lund Dato 11 Jan 2017 - 13:00
Hi Lise

Thank you it may give another avenue to look into.

Regards
Kaileana.  :)

I have now found this person, she marries in USA in between 1880 and 1884 first time husband dies then she marries second time and lives in Anaheim USA until her death.