Descendants of Johannes Christian Boëtius & Edith Christensen

Startet af Gale Boetius Perez, 28 Feb 2017 - 18:33

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Gale Boetius Perez

Hello!  JCB (born 1896 Copenhagen; died 1966 Ventura, California) was my grandfather, though I never met him.  His first wife was Edith Christensen (born 1900 in Vejle).  They had two daughters, Daisy Annelise  Boëtius (born 24 Oct 1918 in Copenhagen) and Lillian  Boëtius (born 19 Mar 1920 in Copenhagen).  Daisy married Niels Frederik Petersen (1912-2003) and they had three daughters, whose names I know but I understand we are to be careful about posting information about living relatives.  The daughters were born in 1941, 1942 and 1945 in Vejli.  I have their exact dates of birth.  I haven't found a marriage yet for Lillian.  Daisy and Lillian would be my half-aunts, and Daisy's daughters my half-cousins.  It is certainly possible that Daisy and Lillian could still be alive, and certainly Daisy's daughters.  I really want to find them, but of course church marriage records stop at 1960.  I've tried looking at krak.dk but there are so many listings and their last names could have changed.  I have a lot of information on them, including that Lillian was working in a law firm and living in Sundby (Maribo) with Edith's sister Helga, who married Robert Rosenvinge Andersen in 1940.  Helga and Robert didn't appear to have children.  Can anyone please help?  My email address is gale_perez@yahoo.com if anyone would like to correspond offline.  Thank you very much.

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hi Gale,

Johannes Christian Boetius had a brother Poul Boetius.  I found this website https://www.geni.com/people/Poul-Bo%C3%ABtius/6000000015454314627.  It is managed by Charlotte Cæcilia Boetius who I found on krak.dk 

Charlotte Cæcilia Boëtius
22 18 02 48
Fuglsvej 7
4300 Holbæk

She is also on facebook.

Sincerely,
Paul from North Carolina

Fåborg    Barløse

Gale Boetius Perez

Thank you, Paul.  I know of Poul, and Charlotte is my second cousin.  None of us in the family knows what happened to Johannes' children with Edith, and their children.  Johannes married my grandmother Olive in the U.S. and they had my father, and it was only recently that I found that he had children with his first wife Edith.  I'd really like to find out what happened to them and to find their children.

Gale Boetius Perez

A million thanks to the Forum friend who has found them for me!

Lise Østerberg Bahr

Hi Gale Böetius Perez.

Do you know if the family have Swedish relatives (Bahr-Böetius) ?

Kind regards
Lise Østerberg Bahr

Gale Boetius Perez

Hello!  Sorry, I just saw your message.  I haven't seen Swedish relatives on my tree, but maybe we have some.  My great-grandfather (Carl Alphonse Hilarius Boetius) and great-grandmother (Karen Margrethe Blad), though both born in Copenhagen, were married in Lund.

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Eva Morfiadakis

Hi,

Your great-grandfather C. A. H Boëtius b. 17/5 1867 and Karen Margrethe Blad b. 25/7 1870, both b. in Frederiksberg, only stayed in Sweden for a short while. They came to Lund on 19 Jan. 1895, got married on 3 Feb. 1895 and left again in 1895 without applying for a moving-out document. He was an assistant.

Lunds domkyrkoförsamlings kyrkoarkiv, Husförhörslängder, SE/LLA/13254/A I/124 (1892-1898), bildid: C0067230_00194  page 196

Eva M
Eva M