Need birth entry translated, Hasbro Parish, page 33, #12 Kristine Pedersen

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 16 Mar 2017 - 03:19

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn27/churchbook/source8807/opslag2863316
Unlike the request I just made previously I KNOW this is the right person.  If someone could please translate the entire entry it would be greatly appreciated.  It is at the bottom of the page,  #12.  1893/94 Thanks, Claude 

Christina Kirkegaard Pedersen

I'm not quite sure of the last name of the priest and the city of some of the godparents :)

Date of birth: December 11, 1893
Where born:  Frøsang, Havbro parish, district of Aars
Full name of the child: Kristine Pedersen
Full name of the parents, their occupation and place of residence:  Crofter Niels Kristian Pedersen and wife Mariane Kristensen, 34 years Frøsang
Date of baptism: January 28, 1894
Who performed the baptism and where (in church or at home): Perist priest Bremmer(?) in Aars, In the church.
Full names, occupations and residences of godparents: Wife of crofter Jens Andersen, Baudskolne(?), wife of farmer Kristian Kristensen, Jelstrup, crofter Poul Sørensen and bachelor Anders Andreasen of Baudskolne(?), bachelor Kristen Marius Jakobsen of Sønder-Havbro
Remarks:

Claude Anders Hanson

Thank you so much.  The information you gave was exactly what I wanted.  Have a great day!  Claude

Grethe Leerbech

Hey

What you call "Baudskolne " is a local place called Bandsholm which had an old  mannor  from about 1650 , in 1663 it was residence for the Family Muncks  Mrs. Anna Munck
lived there.

Greetings
Grethe 
Thyholm,Vang, Gislum,Hornum,Hindsted, Slet, Års i Aalborg a. Ginding,Ringkøbing a.Rinds, Fjends,Hindborg,Viborg a. Nybøl, Sottrup,Sønderbog a.sogne i Tyskland, Sunds,Svendborg a.Tuse,Års,Løve i Holbæ