What is best way to find parents of seven named siblings?

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 16 Mar 2017 - 13:43

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

My dentist asked me to help her find the names of her great-grandfather's parents.  She have me the following information:  "Martin Peter Kristiansen, born 9/21/1894 (or possibly 1893) in Fjeldso, Denmark.  He had the following brothers:  Jens, Kristen and Ingvardt. His sisters were named Maren, Ane Marie and Petra".  I thought that should be easy.  I looked in the church books for Fjeldso, Rinds, Viborg County and found other Kristiensen's... but not Martin Peter's  baptism record.  What is the best way for me to find the parents of these siblings?  Thanks, Claude

Helmer Christiansen

The household in the 1901 census:
Samtlige personer i husstanden

Viborg, Rinds, Fjeldsø, Fjelsø, 8f, 7, FT-1901, D4274
Navn:     Alder:     Status:     Stilling i familien:     Erhverv:     Fødested [place of birth]:
Peter Kristiansen     9-7-1856     Gift      husfader      husejer      Ulbjerg Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Ane Katrine Pedersen     4-2-1856     Gift      husmoder      huskone      Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Ane Marie Kristiansen     22-10-1889     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Kristen Kristiansen     13-5-1891     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Martin Peter Kristiansen     21-9-1893     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Jens Kristian Kristiansen     29-7-1895     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Maren Kirstine Kristiansen     8-8-1897     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Ingvardt Kristiansen     29-11-1899     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Petra Johanne Kristiansen     29-8-1900     Ugift      barn            Fjeldsø Sogn, Viborg Amt 
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F

Claude Anders Hanson

Thank you so much!  And just as I've copied this valuable information, I find you have responded to the birth record information.  Do you happen to be related to this Christensen family?  Thanks again, Claude

Helmer Christiansen

8f in Fjeldsø in the 1901 census record is the land register number. From that number you might be able to find present day address. A search on https://ois.dk/ brings up the address Dalmosevej 27, Fjelsø Mark, 9620 Aalestrup. The house was built in 1922.
And I'm not related to that family.
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F

Ellen Steen-Petersen