1812Birth entry Christen, image 36, left side, top entry, is a father mentioned?

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 23 Mar 2017 - 17:52

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1928/churchbook/source138180/opslag15076799

I need someone to translate this entry for the Birth of Christian of the left page, top entry.  I notice it starts with the mother's name and I can't read the rest.  Thank you very much.  Claude

Ellen Steen-Petersen

d. 22. Sep. Christen, Anna Hedevig Christensdatter i Lund (?) Fød og døbt d. 22. Sept. Moderen udlagde som barnefader ... Johannes Pedersen I Nykøbing Morsø. Bragt til kirke d. 11. Okt af Marian, Hans Povlsens hustru i Lund. Faddere Christen Møller i Bostrup, Knud Frederiksen, Hans Povlsen, Anna Maria Pedersdatter og Maren Andersdatter alle af Lund.

Sep. 22nd. Christen, Anna Hedevig Christensdatter i Lund. Born and baptised Sep. 22nd. The mother named as father to the child ... Johannes Pedersen in Nykbing Mors. Brought to church on Oct. 11th by Marian, Hans Povlsens wife in Lund. Witness: Christen Møller in Bostrup, Knud Frederiksen, Hans Povlsen, Anna Maria Pedersdatter and Maren Andersdatter, all in Lund.

I can not read the occupation of the father.

/Ellen

Jens Eg

Hi
Perhaps is the fathers work, i try:   hestehandler         horse trade....   hope translation is ok please
regards Jens

Claude Anders Hanson