Need translation of birth entry, page 58, 1856 #1, Ane Katrina Pedersen

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 24 Mar 2017 - 13:51

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn2040/churchbook/source131952/opslag14144183

Would like someone to translate into English the birth entry on page 58.  I am mostly interested in the names of the parents and the date  of baptism.... plus there is another date I don't understand.  Thanks, Claude  [I'm almost at the end of this little project!!!]

Lynn Christiansen

Claude--

I can get most of it but there several individuals and what appears to be occupations that I cannot read. I read:

Year: 1856
No: 1
Birth date: 5te Febr {5th of Feburary 1856}
Name: Ane Catherine Pedersen
Baptized: hjemmedøbt p: 7de Februar i Kirke 13de April {baptized at home on the 7th of February and publicized in church on the 13th of April}
Parents: Husmand ?? Peder Andersen og hustru Christine Sørensdatter i Fjeldsø. (Modern 26 Aar) {Small landowner ?? PA and his wife CS from Fjeldsø (Mother is 26 year old)}
Witnesses: Søren Christensens Datter Inger Sørensdatter, Margaret Jepstine ?datter, Ane Catherine Christensdatter, begge af Fjeldsø, ?? Jens Andersen og Claus {sp ?} Andersen af ?? og Christen Mar ?? af Fjeldsø { SC's daughter IS, MJ?, ACC, both from Fjeldsø, ?? JA and CA from ?? and CM from Fjeldsø}

Hopefully, someone can complete my transcription.

Lynn
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Claude Anders Hanson

Thanks Lynn:  I'm meeting with my dentist on Monday to give her what I have found on her great grandfather from Denmark.... and I said, "Oh, I'd be happy to see if I can find anything."  I've found quite a bit; however, I have to "knock-it-off" and get out working in the yard.  I do want to than you for your help.  Clod