Need English translation of twins born 1790, Farup, page 117 #15 & 16

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 23 Jul 2017 - 03:54

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1161/churchbook/source140043/opslag15433992

In my records I have the twins  names as Jens and Kiersten, yet when I read the entry I can't find the name Jens.  I would like someone to translate the entire entry into English and perhaps I can recognize the name Jens.  Thanks for helping someone who is trying to check to see if all his records are accurate.   Claude

Christian Konstmann Autzen

They are in 2 entry's - 15 and 16. Kirsten as the first, no. 15, and then Jens down under. But "16" is only writen up above.

Tvillinger = twins

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Hi Claude

Did you see this - and understand it ?

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Claude Anders Hanson

Christian:  I saw it and understood the basic message; however, what I wanted it the entire entry translated to I could see other names and places among the witnesses -- hoping they might help me get a better understanding family relationships.  Thanks for asking.  I'm never quite sure if I should respond to a message that in only a part of what I am looking for.  It seems like, when I respond in any way, it seems to signal {case closed!).  Claude

May be this:

Parents: Jørgen Hansen and Karen Pedersdatter af Kirkeby

To Kirsten:

Niels Weirup's wife in (= af) Fardrup (= Farup), Maren Jensdatter af Kærbøl, Dorthe Cathrine Jensdatter af Kirkeby (Kbye), Nicolai Peter Møller af ibd = same place (Kirkeby), Søren Michelsen af Fardrup (Farup)

To Jens:

Niels Leed's (Leed ?) wife Margrethe Jensdatter af Fardrup (Farup), Anne Termansdatter af Fardrup (Farup), Thomas Hansen ibd (= Fardrup), Gregers Pedersen af Kærbøl.

http://www.krabsen.dk/stednavnebase/

Web site with names and locations.

Greetings
Christian

Claude Anders Hanson

Christian:

Thanks for the EXACT information I was seeking.  I guess I should learn to be more specific in what information I am looking for!  Claude

Citat fra: Claude Anders Hanson [52616] Dato 26 Jul 2017 - 00:08
Christian:

Thanks for the EXACT information I was seeking.  I guess I should learn to be more specific in what information I am looking for!  Claude

Hi Claude

Just - "Yes".

Many people are helping, and put a lot of work in it. So exact questions are a must - but you will be learning every day  8)

And please, always respond to a message.

I am sure, helpers are always tjekking if there information has arrived - and or there are more askings.

Greetings
Christian