1784 Birth, Skaerbaek, Tonder, column 3 bottom entry, Andreas

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 20 Aug 2017 - 03:40

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1795/churchbook/source139031/opslag15229763
Bottom entry in column 3.
I'm looking for Andreas Jepsen who most records say was born in 1784 in Skaerbaek Parish, (1845 census says that parish is in Haderslev - and I can't find that parish in Haderslev... I find it in Tonder...where I also find a death record for a Andreas Jepsen, however that record says he was born in 1781.  I can't find a birth record in 1781 and I do find this one in 1784.  By translating is it possible to determine if the Anddreas listed could have a last name of Jepsen?  HELP!!!  Claude   Do I read the word confirmation in this birth entry?

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Hi Claude

Haderslev is believed to be the main belonging to Haderslev ("slesvigske") - opposite during the royal, ie, Schackenborg.

Read more on this: https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongerigske_enklaver

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Claude Anders Hanson

Thanks Christian.  What I really wanted to know is who the parents of this child is and perhaps if  there is a hint in the name of his parents of why his full name might be Andreas Jepsen.  Claude

Dorthe støjer Jørgensen

Hi
I read the names as Peder Andersen and Mette Cathrine Peders.

Sorry
Dorthe

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Hi Claude

If you see down under, there is written "Haderslev" and "død" = dead.

That says, that this child Andreas is dead, later (- or what ?)

His name would normaly be Andreas Pedersen - after his father Peder Andersen.

This child was first baptized at home the 9 January, and then  later,  the 18 January (2 of epiphania), this batize was "confirmeret" in the church.

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.