Death

Startet af Paul Løndahl-Smidt, 26 Aug 2017 - 19:49

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Is this the death of Peder Lauritzen's wife?  Mange tak.  https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/billedviser?bsid=178570#178570,30293922

Med venlig hilsen
Paul Londahl-Smidt
Fåborg    Barløse

Ole Westermann

Yes, bottom right Dom.Jubilate 1725:

Samme ... tilforne
Peder Laursens hustru
          ibid.
--------------------
Same (as) before
Peder Laursens wife
          ibid. (Avernachøe/Avernakø)

mvh Ole

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Mange tak for din hjælp Ole.

mvh
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Shari Jensen

Hi Paul (in North Carolina?)

I found an older thread that you started in 2015 and was wondering:

1. Are you related to the Clausen family on Thurø?

2. And do you perhaps have ancestors on Drejø and Avernakø?

Here is your old post:

https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php?topic=93640.0

Best,
Shari,
Denmark

Erik Kristensen

Hej!

Jeg læser:

..samme aar tilforne ...
som måske er dette år, men som også kan være et tidligere år.
Har han måske haft en kone, der døde for nogle år siden?
Jeg tror jeg vil gå lidt bagud i Kb.

mvh.
Erik Kristensen

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hej Shari,

I might be related to the Clausens of Thurø.  I have a second cousin, Hans Laurits Christian Clausen, who was born in Thurø on 9 January 1895, parents Niels Martin Clausen and Gite Sofie Ottesen.  I need to do more research to see if there are more children of that marriage and whether I have any living relatives in Thurø.

My 2nd great grandfather, Peder Pedersen Stage, was born in Avernakø in 1787 and his wife, Lene Nielsdatter, was born in Drejø on 23 July 1797.  I have located a living relative of that marriage who lives in Esbjerg.

Peder Lauritzen is my 5th great grandfather.

I am coming to Denmark in January and will meet about 20 relatives who I have found through my genealogical research.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Erik Kristensen

Hej

Peder Lauridsen har faktisk en hustru der dør en del år  før
nemlig Kirsten Rasmusdatter..

D. 25 Aug 1707
Begravet Peder  Lauridsens Hustru
Kirsten Rasmusdatter

mvh
EK.

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Mange tak Erik.

mvh
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Shari Jensen

Hi Paul,

It´s a small world!

Niels Martin Clausen was the older brother of Petrine Hansen (b. Clausen 1848 on Thurø), my great-great-grandmother on my maternal grandmother´s side of the family.

Niels Martin and Petrine had four siblings originally, but their sister Caroline Clausen died at the age of 8 in 1860. Their brother Hans Lauritz Clausen (b. 1850) date of death is unknown at this point.

Their father Claus Christian Clausen (b. 1821) is presumed to have perished at sea on the ship Marianne in 1861.

As you probably know, their mother Kristine (b. Pedersdatter 1820 on Drejø) family dates back to minimum 1610 on Avernakø. I discovered this via MyHeritage where a woman named Michelle Lipps has an internal site. I tried to contact her during my 2-week MyHeritage trial membership a few months ago. Unfortunately she has not logged in for more than three years and so perhaps she never read my message.

As you have likely figured out by now, Kristine´s parents Peder Pedersen Stage & Lene Stage (b. Nielsdatter) are my 4 x great-grandparents.

You are more than welcome to send me a private email (just copy my email address from the letter icon below my name).  I have more info on the Clausen family which I´ll be happy to share with you.

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hej kusine Shari,

It is wonderful to find another living Danish relative.  I could not find your e-mail address but if you contact me at PLondahlsmid@lexcominc.net I can then contact you.  I am coming to Denmark in January and would love to meet you. 

Peder Pedersen Stage is my 2nd great grandfather.  Here is how I am related to him.

Paul Londahl-Smidt
Father - Lauritz Bernhard Løndahl Smidt (1903-1969)
Lauritz´s father -Karl Johan Smidt (1863-1946)
Karl Johan´s mother -  Anne Marie Pedersen (1836-1919)
Anne Marie´s father - Peder Pedersen Stage (1787-1862)

Of course I have records to back up what I have found.

Med venlig amerikanske hilsen
din fætter Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Shari Jensen

Hi Paul, thanks for the info!  Just sent you a personal message.

:)

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hej Shari,

So far no e-mail from you.  I found a Shari Jensen on facebook and sent a friend request.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Shari Jensen

I'm not on Facebook, so it's not me.  You should probably delete your friend request.   :o

I sent you a personal message via Forum, but will send you an email instead. Check your spam box - it might end up there!   :'(

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hi Shari,

I will check my e-mail often.

mvh
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hej kusine Shari,

I got your e-mail and sent you a reply.

mvh
fætter Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Shari Jensen

I got your email and just sent you a lengthy reply.

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Got the e-mail

mvh
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse