Johann Gottlieb Putscher (ca. 1709-1781), Hinrich Wilhelm Becker (ca. 1691-1755)

Startet af Christoph Scherfer, 05 Sep 2017 - 16:55

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Christoph Scherfer

Hello everybody,

I search for the birthplace Johann Gottlieb/Gottlob Putscher, who came to Copenhagen from Germany and became "livkirurg" at the Danish Royal Court and later moved as "toldkæmmererer" to Helsingør. There is even a Danish Wikipedia entry for him (including life dates):

https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Gottlieb_Putscher

Johann Gottlieb Putscher
born about 1709 in Germany (Hesse-Cassel ?)
died on 15 juni 1781 in Helsingør

I already have lots of information about his descendants including the families Linde, Krebs and Amsincl. One of those lines reaches to his descendant Inga Linde, who even wrote a book in Denmark about Johann Gottlieb Putscher some years ago:

http://www.avforlaget.dk/romaner/11407-dengang-pa-slottet-cd.html#more_info_tab_more_info

What I do not have, is Johann Gottlieb Putscher`s exact place of origin in Germany. (It does not seem to have been the city of Cassel, probably rather a village in the surrodunding.) The Putscher family probably came from the region Hesse-Cassel, which supported the reformed protestant belief at the time. The Putscher family belonged to these reformed protestants.

I am in fact not his direct descendant, but of his sister Johanna Elisabeth Putscher, born about 1713 in Germany (probably Hesse-Cassel region, too), who died on 20 April 1778 in Copenhagen with the burial 28 April in Copenhagen, St. Petri. Johanna Elisabeth Putscher married Heinrich Wilhelm Becker on 30 October 1742 in Copenhagen, who was "Oberhofproviantinspekteur" at the Danish Royal Court (at the time of Christian VI.) in Copenhagen since 1749, but already worked there as "Hofproviantinspekteur" in 1746.
Hinrich Wilhelm Becker was born in 1691 (place not known), burial 7 May 1755 in Copenhagen (As far as I understand, he was buried in the German St. Petri church: "København, St. Petri kirke, Nr. 4 syd".)

Any information about the parents or even further ancestors of Hinrich Wilhelm Becker is appreciated as well!

Thank you in advance!