Translation of names of attendees at baptism 1808 at Arrild, Tonder, image 138

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 28 Okt 2017 - 02:56

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1789/churchbook/source138516/opslag15130305
I can recognize the names of the child and his parents.  I need to have everything translated past the mother, Ingeborg's, name.  Hoping to get a clue of who the child's grandparents are.  Thanks, Claude

Grethe Leerbech

In danish:

Nr. 2. d. 16. januar født, d 17 ds. hjemmedøbte Anders Hansen Wind, søn af Hans Wind og Ingeborg Andersdattrer i Vestergaard, Hjemmedaaben confirmeret i Kirken 1ste Søndag i Fasten d. 6. Marts.
Fadderne: Peder Jessen i Roost, Anders Bio?e (Biørn?) i Arrild, Jens Pedersen i Roost, Kiersten Friederichs Kone i Ageischer! Anne Margrethe Hansdatter i Arrild.

Translated:

No. 2, Born the 16th of January Homebaptosed 17.same Anders Hansen Wind son of Hans Wind and Ingeborg Andersdatter
in Vestergaard(Westerfarm) The homebaptism is confirmed in the Church on the 1st Sonday in the Fast the 6th of March.
Godfathers: Peder Jessen in Roost, Anders Biørn (cant read it but think it could be Ingeborgs father ) in Arrild, Jens Pedersen in Roost, Kiersten Friederich wife in Ageischer (cant read it proberbly), Anne Margrethe Hansdatter in Arrild,

Thyholm,Vang, Gislum,Hornum,Hindsted, Slet, Års i Aalborg a. Ginding,Ringkøbing a.Rinds, Fjends,Hindborg,Viborg a. Nybøl, Sottrup,Sønderbog a.sogne i Tyskland, Sunds,Svendborg a.Tuse,Års,Løve i Holbæ

Claude Anders Hanson

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Kiersten Friederichs Kone i Ageischer! = Agerskov (town and parish) i Haderslev amt.

Greatings

Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.