Transcription of marriage record & birth records

Startet af Ric Rasmussen, 15 Nov 2017 - 06:28

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Ric Rasmussen

Could I please have some help with transcribing the following marriage record and birth records from the Keldby Parish?

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L94W-YD9Z?i=227&wc=M5KZ-K6B%3A357517501%2C357801401%2C358051401%2C358051402&cc=2078555

It is number 8 on the left-hand side.  I am having a hard time making out anymore than the names.

I think this is the same couple that is living in Hårbølle in the Fanefjord Parish in 1787.

Fanefjord Parish, Mønbo District, Præstø County, Denmark
Image here: http://www.sa.dk/ao/billedviser?bsid=298#298,47936
Notes
Præstø, Mønbo, Fanefjord, Haarbøl, 6, 153, FT-1787, B2415

Name:                  Age:    Marital status:    Position in household:    Occupation:
Jørgen Cristensen   47   2den Gift                   Hosbond                           Gaardmand   
Maren Larsdatter   43   2den Gift                   Madmoder      
Anna                   16                              Datter af dette Ægteskab      
Johanne                   14                              Datter af dette Ægteskab      
Giertrud                   10                              Datter af dette Ægteskab      
Peder                    8                              Søn af dette Ægteskab      
Rasmus                    7                              Søn af dette Ægteskab      
Karen                    5                              Datter af dette Ægteskab      
Lars                            3                              Søn af dette Ægteskab      
Bodil Olsdatter   80           Enke      paa Aftægt   
Lars Persen           87           Enkemand      fattig   

Johanna and all the children after her are born in Hårbølle but I hadn't been able to find Anna's birth record.  Then I found this couple and a daughter Anna that was born in 1770.  That record is here and I would like some help with it also: (No 19 on right-hand page)

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-994W-YCRC?i=97&wc=M5KZ-K6B%3A357517501%2C357801401%2C358051401%2C358051402&cc=2078555

On this same page, No 20 on the left-hand side appears to be another child of theirs, a son name Peder.  I need some help on that record also.  Does it say that he died?  That would explain why he wasn't on the census.

I'm trying to find something that helps prove that this is the same couple.  Keldby Parish and Fanefjord Parish are both on Møn and not too far away from each other so this move would be plausible.  Any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ric
Fanefjord, Mønbo, Præstø

Karin Andersen

Hej  :)

My translation of the betrothal.

No. 8. d. 29. Junÿ Skeede Trolovelse med Enkemand Jørgen Chri
stensen af Poller: og Enken Marie Larsd[atter] af Ul? Skifte Sedler
paa begge Sider blev fremviist og at intet ellers er til hinder
caverer undertegnede Dannmænd.     Copul. d. 19. Oct.
Iver I:H:S: Hans[en]                  Christen C.H.S Hans[en]
af Bidsinge?                                af Poller

No. 8 29. of June a betrotal happened between the Widower Jørgen Chri
stensen from Poller and the widower Marie Lars[datter] af Ul? Probate[?] papers
form both sides was shown and that nothing is to hinder
is garanteed by hereby written "Dannemænd" Married Oct. 19th.
etc.

No. 20. 19. Sept. Blev Jørgen Christensens og Marie Larsd. Søn af Poller
fød, som 1 Time efter hand var hiemmedøbt og kaldet Peder, død.

No. 20. Sept. 19th. Born Jørgen Christensen og Marie Larsd. son of Poller
died 1 hour after he was home baptized and called Peder

No. 19. D. 11. Sept. Blev Jørgen Christensen og Marie Larsd. Datter af Poller Døbt
og kaldet Anna. Baar. af Ellen Larsd. ibid. fadd: Hans Jens[en] ibid, Jens Niels[en]
af Steege, Kirsten Larsd[atter], ibid.  Bodild Larsd[atter] af Poller.

No. 19. Sept. 11th. Baptized the daughter of Jørgen Christensen and Marie Larsdatter of Poller
and called Anna. Carried by Ellen Larsd[atter] same place. Witnesses: Hans Jens[en] same place, Jens Niels[en] from Stege, Kirsten Larsd[atter], same place, Bodil Larsd[atter] from Poller.

Kind regards  :)

Karin

Rhode-listen. ca. 650 personer findes under "Slægtshistorier" https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,118658.0.html

Ric Rasmussen

Karin,

That is fantastic.  Thank you so much.  That helps me confirm it is the same couple because the census says it was the second marriage for both of them.

Ric
Fanefjord, Mønbo, Præstø