Can't find Anne Pedersdatter, born 1769.... need help recognizing most words!!!

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 29 Nov 2017 - 01:30

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1795/churchbook/source139030/opslag15229668
Generally I can find a birth entry that I need help with dates and names.  With these entries I can recognize only a few names and they are all male.  I'm looking for Anne Pedersdatter who, according to other sources, was born in 1769 in Skaerbaek parish, Tonder Amp.  I found her death entry and had a hard time reading it; however, I can't recognize any entry that looks anything like ANNA.  Hopefully I'm not going blind!!! ???

Inge Hedal

Hi
No 16, the very last entry:

d 23 Jul. Peder Jespersen
Øster Gasse en Daater – Anne
(next page)
Anders Hansen, Jesper
Nielsen, Maren J??. Mette
Nielsd. Marie Sørensdaater.

Regards,
Inge

Claude Anders Hanson

Inge:  Thanks again, as I look at that entry...., I still can't find those names!!!  I must say it certainly know you have found the right entry because her first child is named Peder Jespersen Willadsen.  Thanks again.  I love solving the "puzzles" in genealogy - and I'm constantly reminded that my efforts in the area of Denmark are generally confirmed or solved by generous individuals from afar!  Thanks again.  Claude ::)

Inge Hedal

Hi Claude
At the bottom of the 4th column there is a number: 16.
Just below the number you have her name: Anne. Trust me!
Capital A can be a little tricky. Compare child number 8, Peder.
Among the witnesses are Anders Pedersen, Anne Marie Pedersd., and Anne Pedersd.

All the helpers here share your interest, solving the "puzzles" in genealogy. So keep asking.
Inge

Claude Anders Hanson

Thanks... I did compare the A's on #8 and I found them... but I'm sure it will take much more effort on my part before I can recognize them without help!!!  I've been trying for the last three hours to find, in Arrild, 1763, a birth for a Hans Wind.  I found his wife Ingeborg Andersdatter as number 5 on image 56.  According to census records he was born the same year.  Hans is the father of a son with my name Anders Hansen Wind.  My name is Claude Anders Hanson....not the same, but a bit the same.  Claude

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Be aware of, that the Wind family is a very big family.

Anders Hanson will be the same as Anders Hansen, and there will be thousends of people in Denmark with this name, born within nearly the same period (10 years).

Greetings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Claude Anders Hanson

I know ..  what I'm really looking for is Hans Wind's baptism... however, thanks for your response.  Claude