Need witnesses named - Toftlund, Haderslev, 1887, right side, next to bottom

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 10 Mar 2018 - 22:15

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn346/churchbook/source139115/opslag15246729

Would some help me identify the witnesses at the baptism of Dorthe Kristine Juul, the daughter of Anders Hansen and Woldborg Christensdatter.  I'm hoping to find a clue that will lead me to identify the parents of Anders Hansen.  Thanks, Claude

Ole Westermann

Hi Claude

Witnesses:
Maren blacksmith's, Magrethe Jesdatter, Ane Marie Jespersdatter, Iwer Sørrensen, Anders Nielsen.

Ole

Claude Anders Hanson

Thanks Ole!  Beautiful weather today....Hallelujah~!!   Claude

Helle Jespersen

If you need to find Maren in some other relationships, then the "surname" is Smed. I know that Ole wrote  blacksmith's, and thats also correct, but that's the translation of the name/Occupation of her husband.
Forsker i området omkring Skibby, Horsens, Als & Sundeved, og lidt syd for Viborg. Har afstikkere til København, USA og Australien, samt enkelte indgifte fra Sverige og Polen.

Helle Jespersen

By the way...... you are aware of, that the link is to the churchbook for 1788, and you wrote 1887 in your text......

Maybe the wrong persons, they are 100 years apart.
Forsker i området omkring Skibby, Horsens, Als & Sundeved, og lidt syd for Viborg. Har afstikkere til København, USA og Australien, samt enkelte indgifte fra Sverige og Polen.