Need 4th column of death record translated, please. page 71, #3, Toflund parish

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 15 Aug 2018 - 00:23

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn346/churchbook/source139117/opslag15246981

I am still trying to get the data all together for Anders Hansen's family.  I know the date of death and burial, and the rather unusual cause of death.  I'm hoping the fourth column may give me a clue to where he lived 1801 to 1822.  He was confirmed in Toflund, married both times in Toflund, and finally buried there.  His children all appear with him in the 1801 census - and I can find no record of them in hat parish after 1801.  I want to know who his children married and where they lived.  I KNOW, that is a BIG QUESTION!  Thanks, Claude

Claude Anders Hanson

Ingar:  Thanks so much for jogging my mind into recognizing that I had made this request before and it had a great response by Ole.  I have been in subsequent correspondence with Ole and he has provided me with great (although sad) information.  All six of Anders Hansen's children died before his death in 1822.  It would be terrible to lose just one child.... can't even fathom what it would be like to lose all of them.... and each at a different time.  Anyway, thanks for your help.  I'm still concentrating on finding Anders' parents and birthday.  Apparently God didn't give me any "I GiVE UP" genes!!!  Claude