Garnisons Cemetery

Startet af Kathleen Mashburn, 23 Sep 2018 - 02:56

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Kathleen Mashburn

I will be making a trip back to Denmark.  I am trying to find if my great aunt and uncles graves are still at Garnisons - Copenhagen  I use to visit as a child and I would like to pay my respects again.  I do not have any relatives to contact to let me know if the graves still exist.
Aunt - Hedevig Davidsen died in September 1971
Uncle - Niels Davidsen died March 16, 1948 and buried March 20, 1948.  I know in the 1970's my great uncle's plot was still there for my aunt paid for it and apparently she had purchased one next to him.  They had no children -
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Inger Toudal

I don't find any headstone listed here: http://www.dk-gravsten.dk/kirkeg/Garnisons.php

Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Arne Møhler

Sometimes the stones from closed graves are placed together on a common spot - sometimes next to the material depot.

regards
Arne

Helmer Christiansen

A burial place for coffin burials is usually rented for 20 years, after which the rent can be extended for another period if there are relatives to pay for the extension.
A burial site for cremated bodies is usually rented for 10 years.
When your relative did not leave children and she died in 1971, the burial place was probably only paid for until 1991.
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F