Danish confirmation book entry?

Startet af PrivateUser, 01 Okt 2018 - 08:19

Forrige emne - Næste emne

PrivateUser

Hello,

I am researching a Danish ancestor of mine (I'm from the USA so I use English and I do not read Danish) named Maren Stine Andersen who was born, baptized and confirmed in Stokkemarke Sogn, Maribo, Denmark. She was born to Trine Andreasen on May 22, 1851 and confirmed on October 1, 1865. Her step-father was Rasmus Pedersen (Hvid). The family lived in Blands (I think it's "Blans") and Saltvig, which are villages within the Stokkemarke parish.

I can understand little of Maren's confirmation record and would like to please request help in understanding everything that was written on her record for that confirmation on October 1, 1865. Her name on the record appears as "Maren Stine Andreasen", and she is number 6 on that page. I would like to know more about both of her fathers. It looks like Abraham Jensen may have been her biological father? What's the word before his name? I found this record on familysearch.org.

Can anyone help me in translating Maren's confirmation record into English, please?

Thank you.

Svend Aage Mikkelsen

Hello

Maren Stine Andreasen from Blands School. Raised by the stepfathers parents smallholder i Saltvig Peder Rasmussen (Hvid).
Mother is deceased Trine Andreasen, was married to shoemaker and smalholder in Blands Rasmus Pedersen (Hvid).
Biological father smallholder in Tjennemarke Abraham Jensen.
Born May 22 1851 in Abed, christened June 22 same year in the church.
Knowledge: mg = very good, Behavior: mg = very good. Vaccination July 2 1852 by Møller.

Svend Aage
Svend Aage

PrivateUser

Thank you so very much. Very, very helpful. Thank you.

Best regards.