Need birth translated - Jernved, Ribe, 1869, image 86, #10, Karen Marie Hansen

Startet af Claude Anders Hanson, 09 Okt 2018 - 17:56

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Claude Anders Hanson

https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/sogn1149/churchbook/source144077/opslag16147955

Holy Cow!  I just found my grandfather had a half sister he didn't know about!!!  Would someone please translate the entire churchbook entry for a daughter born to Niels Hansen and Marie Lauritzen.  Marie died in 1871 and Niels immigrated to the US in 1873 without a daughter.  Please translate the entire entry.. I see the name of his older sister listed as the first witness.  Thank you so much, I can hardly wait until I get a response. :D Claude

Trine Nielsen

Karen Marie Hansen born 16 june 1869, Baptised at home 21 june 1869 and in the church 16 august 1869.
Lodger (in a room on a farm) Niels Hansen and wife Marie Lauritzen (21½ years old) in Jernvedlund.
Carried forward by the girl Andrea Hansen on Døstrup?. Witnesses: ?? ?? (looks like house wife) Johanne Marie Pedersen in Jernvedlund, farmwife Birthe Christine Høier in Plougstrup?. Farmer Andreas Nielsen Schmidt and house owner Peder Hansen both in Jernvedlund.

Claude Anders Hanson

Trine!  I had a lot of it figured out.... but, figured about the baptism in the church.  Also, I only recognized Andrea Hansen, Niels' sister as the godmother.  Thanks so much for your help.  Claude