Locating records for leaving the town of Barse, Praesto

Startet af marci dean, 27 Nov 2018 - 05:22

Forrige emne - Næste emne

marci dean

I'm curious as to why my ancestor would be in Kobenhavn instead of her home town of Ugledie By when she marries (her husband is foreign born and briefly working in Kobenhavn).  I understand there are records (like a passport?) that might state why (and when) she is leaving Barse...for work, marriage, family etc.  Would appreciate some help locating the records that would provide that information.  This what I do know: 

On the 1850 census at Ugledie By, Bårse, Præstø Johanne Hansen born 1836 Allerslev is living with her mother Maren Rasmusdatter (her deceased father is Hans Clausen) and her step father Peder Jensen (also known as Peiter Jensen).  In December 1858 Johanne Hansdatter marries her husband in Copenhagen.  She is not with her parents on the 1855 in Ugledie By and she does not appear at the address she gives on her marriage record of Rosenborggade 213, Copenhagen on the 1855 census, so date wise I think my best option would be to start in 1858 when she marries and go backwards.

Very many thanks.

Helmer Christiansen

Johanne Hansdatter's confirmation April 27th 1851, # 5
Præstø amt, Bårse, Allerslev, 1841-1868 FKVDJTA (HM), opslag 124

Afgangsliste 1841-1856 [list of people leaving the parish]
Præstø amt, Bårse, Allerslev, 1841-1868 FKVDJTA (HM), opslag 263

# 38 out of 72 leaving Allerslev in 1853, Johanne Hansdatter, 17 years old, from Ugledie to Kiøbenhavn (Copenhagen)[/list]
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F

marci dean

Thank you Helmer Christiansen for your help.  Can I ask which year you started in..1858 going backwards or 1850 going forwards.  Again many thanks for your help.

Helmer Christiansen

I went forwards from the year of her confirmation, 1851.
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F

marci dean