I am looking for help in locating any living Mørck or Mørch relatives in Denmark

Startet af Kelli Garbutt, 04 Dec 2018 - 03:02

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Kelli Garbutt

Hi, I am trying to locate anyone from my family who may be living in Denmark. I have gone as far as I can with Family Search and Ancestry.com. The most recent relative would be a baby in 1952, Karen Mørck daughter of Jens Mørck. I did have help getting this far from a kind gentlemen named Karsten. Here is  link to what we came up with so far https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.scan-balt.denmark.general/9978/mb.ashx
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Kelli

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Fåborg    Barløse

Kelli Garbutt

Thank you for responding to my post. Would this Karen Morck be roughly 65 years old? There are just so many Karen Morcks in Denmark and with so little information to go on, it is a little daunting.
Thanks again,
Kelli

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hi Kelli,

Since I live in the USA I have no idea of the age of Karen Mørck Jacobsen.  Perhaps some kind Dane can phone her and ask if she is the daughter of Jens Mørck.

Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Karsten Damén

A "Google Search" quickly reveals that Jens Mørck is listed on Geni:

Jens Henning Mørck    16 AUG 1922 - 06 JUL 1996
https://www.geni.com/people/Jens-M%C3%B8rck/6000000002820113932
3 children mentioned.

A login with a (free) account at Geni reveals more detail.

The children (all living) were: Lotte, Karen, and Ida

NB: None of the girls were married Jacobsen  

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Fåborg    Barløse

Karsten Damén

Part of the instruction for the forum goes like this in Danish:
Citatvær forsigtig med oplysninger om levende personer.

A pity that the forum Admin forgot to carry that over in the English instructions - where it would go like this:
"Be carefull with information of living persons"

Paul, my intention was to forward that information by mail.

Karsten

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Hej Karsten,

Since the information was at krak I thought it was ok to post it.  Sorry if this was incorrect.

med venlig hilsen
Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Kelli Garbutt

Karsten, thank you so much for your continued help. I was able to find Lotte Weng Rasmussen on Facebook and I sent a message to her. I would never cold call someone. I prefer to send a message or a letter first to introduce myself. You have been an angel with all the help you have given me. I wish there was something I could do for you. If there is anything you can think of please let me know.
Kelli

Kathleen Mashburn

Hello:
Is your Morck/Morch - part of the family of Julius Vilhelm Morch originally lived at Lundsgarde - in Revinge Bjerge Odense?  This Morck also owned Bouet I believe in Asaa - He had married Nicoline Vilhelmine Schack - whose family owned Klitgaard for many years.

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.