Looking for Mikkelsen/Michelsen descendants

Startet af Ronald Michelsen, 08 Mar 2019 - 05:20

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Ronald Michelsen

I previously posted on 14 feb 2019 looking for descendants of Mikkel Godtfred Hansen Michelsen, my great grandfather. I'm posting again in a different message because I've done some more research and have recently  found some more recent ancestors of his. I'm hoping that someone may recognize these people. If you are a relative I would love to hear from you. Hopefully we can share information and possibly even meet someday soon, as my wife and I are visiting Denmark in May. I've included a photo, which I believe is from a family reunion about 1922 when my grandfather went back to Denmark from the USA to visit his family.

=============================================================================

Jens Peter Mikkelsen (born 22 sep 1872 in Herritslev, Maribo, died 7 july 1935 in Copenhagen) was married 3 December 1915 to Gertrude Martine Sofie Johanne Christensen (born 23 july 1887 in Copenhagen). They had 2 children (who are my father's first cousins):

Grete Marie Kristine Mikkelsen/Michelsen (born 2 september 1916 in Copenhagen)

Per Martin Godtfred Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 18 June 1925 in Copenhagen, died 10 July 2000, in Copenhagen) He was married to Ketty Mikkelsen (maiden name unknown, born 12 feb 1922, died 27 feb 1998). They are both buried in Brønshøj Kirkegård.. They must have had children since their headstones say "Vor Kaere Mor/Far"

Poul Frederik Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 2 jul 1875 in Herritslev, Maribo), married Dagmar Johanne Lottenburger (born 22 sep 1879 in Copenhagen). According to census records they lived in Nakskov Kobstad, Lollands Norre, Maribo from 1911-1925. They had 2 children (who are my father's first cousins):

Poul Johan Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 28 Feb 1905 in Nakskov Kobstad, Lollands Norre, Maribo). He moved to Copenhagen sometime between 1925 and 1930, and was working at Burmeister and Swain in Copenhagen in 1930
Aage Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 16 june 1908 Nakskov Kobstad, Lollands Norre, Maribo). It appears he lived here through 1925

Hans Georg Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 10 August 1879 in Herritslev, Maribo) was married to Ellen Marie Anna Steffensen. He died 12 May 1915 in Radsted, Maribo. They had one child together before he died (another of my father's first cousins):

George Thorkild Michelsen/Mikkelsen (born 7 Aug 1908 in Radtsed Maribo)

Ellen remarried shortly after to Jens Rozter (?) Larsen and had a son with him, Knud Lund Larsen born 5 Jan 1918.

Britta Hansen

Hi Ronald,

I found a granddaughter of Poul Frederik Michelsen.
I'll send you a personal message.
Venlig hilsen
Britta Hansen

britta.hansen12@gmail.com