Could I please have a marriage transcribed

Startet af aileen young, 26 Apr 2019 - 07:54

Forrige emne - Næste emne

aileen young

The marriage is of Frederich Carlsen and Christiane Elisabeth Neumann.

Looking for it in saying Frederich Carlsen was a widower.

marriage record in Garinsons Kirke, Sokkelund, Kobenhavn.

1814-1820 Ops 365 No31

Thank you,
Aileen Young
Kobenhavn,Vejle.

Ole Westermann

https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?bsid=150088#150088,24859962

Friderich Carlsen, afsk(ediget) fra Kgs Rgts Jæger Comp (dismissed from Kings Regiments Chasseur Compagny)
Christiane Elisabeth Neumann.

So nothing about being a widower.

mvh Ole

Grethe Leerbech

Hi Aileen

It would be a great help if you link to the page you want help to. And send the link in your message,

But it says.

No. 31 Friederich Carlsen, afsk. fra Kgl. Rgmts. Jæger Korp, Christiane Elisabeth Neumann,
withnesses (Best men) hans Wilh. Klein, Spelh. f. Egeg. no. 216, Claus Tryde, sadelm. i Adelg. 282 , married:  10. March in the chrcuh

Fr. Carlsen has been a soldier in the royal regiments chasseur corps. and their best men Klein lives in Egegade 216, and Tryde who is a saddler lives in Adelgade (gade = street)
Both adresses indicates they are emplyeed or soldiers at the army. I cannot read what Kleins work is.

mvh
Grethe

Thyholm,Vang, Gislum,Hornum,Hindsted, Slet, Års i Aalborg a. Ginding,Ringkøbing a.Rinds, Fjends,Hindborg,Viborg a. Nybøl, Sottrup,Sønderbog a.sogne i Tyskland, Sunds,Svendborg a.Tuse,Års,Løve i Holbæ

Ole Westermann

Klein is a 'Spækhøker' (selling meat, butter, eggs, bread etc) and living in Store Kongensgade 216.

aileen young

Thank you Ole and Grethe for all your information ,

Even though the transcription  didn't tell me he wasn't a widower , it did tell me he was a discharged soldier from the Kings regiment , which Frederich Carlsen was.

He is the father of my great great mother from the first marriage.

I can see  Grethe it would be a help for me to put a link to the page i was requesting help from, the only problem is I don't know how to do , will have to get someone to show me.

Once again thank you.

Aileen

Kobenhavn,Vejle.

Ole Westermann

Aileen

LINK
When you are on the actual page, click the upper line (the one with https), so the whole line turns blue.
Evt you must lead the cursor across the line with downpressed linkbutton. Then the whole line is blue.
Then press at the same time Ctrl and C, and the line is copied to the PC memory (RAM).
Then insert the copied line into your request by at the same time pressing Ctrl and V. - That's easy.

Ole

aileen young

Thank you Ole, for the information on the Link,

my son is visiting tomorrow so will get him to go through it with me to make sure I can do it right.

Once again thank you.

Aileen
Kobenhavn,Vejle.