Karla Paulina Kullenberg

Startet af Peter Sven, 22 Aug 2012 - 00:43

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Peter Sven

I have numerous "Kullenberg" family ancestors in Sweden, but for some reason Karla was born in Denmark on 17 January, 1908 according to Swedish Household Examinations and church records.  I suspect she is part of my Kullenberg family as she marries and lives with several Kullenberg families in Sweden.  Unfortunately unless someone can find her birth record and parents in Denmark I won't know which branch of the family she belongs to.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Peter Sven

Lissa Pedersen

Peter Sven

Thanks Lissa- I had not seen either of those websites before.  I have checked the "knaredsforskarring" website and found major differences from my information.  My information is that Pal Kullenberg was married to Elna Jonsdotter and he died in 1914.  I have not found his death record, but his wife is noted as a widow after that date.  As for Karla Paulina Kullenberg I did not find a birth record for her in Vasta Broby.

Peter Sven

Eva Morfiadakis

Camilla Emilie är född på den Kgl. Födselsstiftelse i Köpenhamn den 15 april 1882 (bild 114 - 1877-1886).
Moder är ogifta tjänstepigan Juliane Caroline Christensen (21 år)- på 10månadersdagen uppehöll hon sig på Vesterbrogade 18 hos Perzel?

http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=1933075&searchname=polit_adv

Det här kan vara hon.

Jag kan inte finna de andra förmodligen danska personerna som Ruthger Persson anger. Jag finner inte heller Camilla (Camille) Emilie i politiets registerblade.

Här är modern i FT 1885 för Kbh:

København, København (Staden), Tordenskjoldsgade (Lige numre), Kjøbenhavn Øster Kvarter, Tordenskjoldsgade 12,Matr.320 Forhus 1.Etage, 1, FT-1885, C9649
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Axel Emil Aamodt 45  Gift Husfader Papirhandler,Kunst og Bogtrykker Kjøbenhavn
Henriette Marie Aamodt 44  Gift Husmoder  Vemmelv,Sorø
Juliane Caroline Christensen 23  Ugift Tyende  Aakirkeby,Bornholm

Eva M
Eva M

Eva Morfiadakis

Uppslag i Sveriges dödbok ger dig säkert exakta uppgifter om födelseort. Kanske inte exakt födelseförsamling i Danmark men kanske Köpenhamn eller en annan ort.

Du kan säkert också dödsdatum och ort för Pål Kullenberg. Konstigt om han dog 1914 och samtidigt fick barn så sent som 1921.

Eva M
Eva M

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Peter Sven,

The Swedish www.arkivdigital.se has free access this weekend 25 and 26 August. Could be that you can find something there. You will have to register and then install the programme.

Do you wish me to translate what Eva has written?

All the best to you and Gloria - Lissa

Eva Morfiadakis

Peter Sven,

Sorry if I wrote in Swedish because I thought you were Swedish. Tell me and I will translate my messages into English.

Are you familiar with the Swedish Death book? If you are Swedish you will know this book. It is a CD you can buy but there are people on this site having it and doing look-ups on deaths in Sweden from 1900.

I don't think that all church records from the 20th century have yet been scanned on Arkiv Digital, at least not after 1940.

Eva M
Eva M

Peter Sven

From looking at some more Swedish records it seems that Pal Kullenberg did not die even though the record for his first wife notes she became a widow in 1914.  My further search found his marriage on 8 May, 1915 to Camilla Emilia Christiansen born on 15 April, 1882.

Although I don't have her birth record I now believe that Karla Pauline Kullenberg is the illegitimate daughter of Camilla Emilia Christiansson.

Writing to me in Danish is not a major problem.  I know a little Danish (born there) and with the help of "Google translate" I can pretty well understand whatever is written.  Just don't ask me to speak it.

I thank you both for steering me in the right direction.  :)

Peter Sven

Eva Morfiadakis

If you look into the book called "församlingsboken" after 1915 and find the family you will see where Karla Pauline was born. Probably it will only say Copenhagen if it is where she was born.
To find the exact place of birth you will have to find the original document when she was first registered in Sweden but this document if it still exists, will be in a central archive. I suppose either in Lund or Gothenburg if it is in Halland county (N stands for Halland).

Eva M
Eva M

Peter Sven

Thanks Eva.  I have found one Household Examination for Karla and it said she was born in Denmark.  As it is a spousal family in my family tree I will add the information you and Lissa have sent me and leave it at that.

Peter Sven

Eva Morfiadakis

PÅL Kullenberg
Födelsedatum: 1875-04-20
Avliden: 1939-04-16
Gravsattdatum: 1939-04-23
Kyrkogård: Hishults Kyrkogård
Församling: Knäreds Kyrkliga Samfällighet
Gravnummer: H N E 81, 82
Del: N E

Camilla Emilie Kullenberg
Födelsedatum: 1882-04-15
Avliden: 1951-01-29
Gravsattdatum: 1951-02-07
Kyrkogård: Hishults Kyrkogård
Församling: Knäreds Kyrkliga Samfällighet
Gravnummer: H N E 81, 82
Del: N E

This is the graves of Pål and his Danish wife Camilla Emilia. She died somewhere else in Sweden, in Leksand, but was burried in the same grave as her husband.

Eva M
Eva M

Peter Sven

Thanks Eva for those death records.  I had found Pal's death, but not Camilla's so far.

For anyone following this thread Camilla was confirmed on 12.4.1896 in Denmark
(Tikøb, Lynge-Kronborg, Frederiksborg. Confirmation 1892-1905 opslag 50).  I am not quite sure what the confirmation record states, but it looks like Camilla was living with foster parents.

Peter Sven

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Michelle,

I think it says:

Unknown parents. In foster care
with the widow Karen Christiansen
in Mørdrup

Born in Copenhagen
15 April 1882
bapt. 25 April same year

K =  knowledge - mg = very good
B = behaviour - mg = very good

Lissa

Lissa Pedersen

Ups - sorry for calling you Michelle ..... :-\

Lissa

Ruthger Persson

My grandmother Karla Pauline Kullenberg was born 1908 and died 1976. You will find her under the name Karla Pauline Christiansen in the danish records, since Pål and Emelie didn't marry until 1915. This because getting divorced from Elna took a long time.

Karlas siblings were:
Gerda Juliane Kullenberg/Christiansen b1904
Oswald Kullenberg b1910
Lydia Kullenberg b1914
Manfred Rickard Kullenberg b1916
Nils Vitus Kullenberg b1921-d1986 (would in early sources go by Vitus and newer source by Nils as firstname).

I have the data regarding the birth and baptisement at home.

Karla would later marry Fritz Oscar Albin Persson (1895-1977) and have six children:
Thorsten Anselm Persson 1926-2010
Kurt Allan Sjökrans 1928-1981
Hugo Persson 1929-2000
Sixten Roland Persson (my father) 1938-2014
Valter Persson 1943- (still alive)
Rune Persson 1948- (still alive)