Looking for Info. on on the son of Ane M. Jensdatter Due and Jens Rasmussen

Startet af sandi olson, 01 Dec 2012 - 23:44

Forrige emne - Næste emne

sandi olson

Johan Rasmussen, born Feb. 18,1839 in Halsted Parish.. son of Jens Rasmussen... I read that Jens Rasmussen was listed as a widower when he married Ane Marie Jensdatter Due on October , 13, 1839 in Lojtofte Parish... Looking for the Mother of Johan...  Also Ane Due Rasmussen had a son Rasmus Jensen born Fejo Parish, 1844
This Rasmus married Ane Wraamand in Denmark about 1870.. They had Son Julius and daughter Wilheimina both born in Denmark..My info. states that Rasmus died in 1876 and Ane with her Children came to America that same year with her Parents and her sibblings... (Also she was having a baby she named Carl Jensen)...
Back to Johan Rasmussen.. Johan married at some point in Denmark and had a son Peter and Daughter Signe .... Who was their mother?     Johan came to America about 1880's and His son and Daughter came later.. About 1881 Johan Rasmussen married his brother, Rasmus Jensens' widow.., Ane Wraamand, Jensen.. and they had a son Claudius Vigo Rasmussen ,who is my GrandFather....
#1 question... Who was Johan Rasmussens Mother ?
#2 Why or what did Rasmus Jensen die of in 1876  in Copenhagen?
Just wanted to mention that Ane Wraamands father was Jorgen Pedersen Wraamand of Denmark.. Mother was Gertrude  ? ,He was believed to be an orphan..

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Sandi,

I think you should read this: http://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,48239.0.html

A.o. you will find:

Maribo, Lollands Nørre, Horslunde, Nøbbet By, , et Huus, 17, FT-1850 (FT = census)

Jens Rasmussen 41   Gift      Inderste og Brolægger, Huusfader   Nakskov Landsogn, Maribo Amt
Ane Marie Jensdatter 36   Gift      Hans KOne   Stokkemarke, Maribo Amt
Johannes Rasmus Jensen   11   Ugift      Deres barn   Halsted, Maribo Amt
Ane Dorthea Jensen   10   Ugift      Deres barn   Lille Løietofte, Maribo Amt
Rasmus Jensen   6   Ugift      Deres barn   Fejøe, Maribo Amt
Signe Marie Jensen   3   Ugift      Deres barn   Horslunde, Maribo Amt
Peder Christian Jensen   1   Ugift      Deres barn   Horslunde, Maribo Amt

and:

maribo, Fuglse, Fejø, Vesterbye, et Huus, 72, FT-1845, A4065
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Jens Rasmussen 36  gift  Brolægger Nakskov
Ane Marie Jensen 29  gift  Hans Kone Stokkemarke Maribo Amt
Johan Rasmussen 6  ugift  Deres Børn Halsted Sogn Maribo Amt
Ane Dorthe Jensen 5  ugift  Deres Børn Løitofte Sogn Maribo Amt
Rasmus Jensen 1  ugift  Deres Børn her i Sognet

Quoted from the other posting:
"This is a bit more about the 9 children (parents: Jens Rasmussen and Ane Marie Jensdatter):

Johannes Rasmussen born 18 February 1839 - Halsted parish, opslag 12 – illegitimate (alleged father Rasmus Jensen)
Ane Dorthe Jensen born 17 December 1840 - Løjtofte parish, opslag 54
Rasmus Jensen born ? (1843/44) - Fejø parish
Signe Marie Jensen born 29 March 1847 - Horslunde parish, opslag 86
Peder Christian Jensen born 16 January 1850 - Horslunde parish, opslag 34
Ida Caroline Amalie Jensen born 26 May 1852 - Horslunde parish, opslag 97
Niels Julius Jensen born 26 September 1854 - Horslunde parish, opslag 48
Thora Sophie Jensen born 10 October 1856 - Horslunde parish, opslag 107
Jens August Ferdinand Rasmus Jensen born 18 August 1859 - Horslunde parish, opslag 59

About Johannes Rasmussen: It explains his last name, as he was born to a Rasmus Jensen (also found his confirmation in Horslunde parish confirming same). He was confirmed in Horslunde parish on 3 April 1853, opslag 136.

At the wedding - on 13 October 1839 (opslag 80, right side) in Løjtofte parish - of Jens Rasmussen and Ane Marie Jensdatter is also says that he was a widower!"

Lissa

Gitte Johansen

Venlig hilsen
Gitte Johansen 8520 Lystrup

gittejohansen(snabel a)rocketmail.com

Lissa Pedersen

And yes, Jens Rasmussen was a widower, when he married Ane Marie Jensdatter. However, haven't been able to find his 1st wife, their wedding and her death.

This could be Rasmus Jensen in 1860 as a servant:

maribo, Lollands Nørre, Utterslev, Kastager Skoledistrikt, , En Gaard, 130, FT-1860
Name: Age: Marital status: Occupation in household: Occupation: Birth place:
Maren Christensdatter 59  Enke Gaardfæsterske  Utterslev Sogn, Maribo Amt
Rasmus Nielsen 32  Ugift Hendes Barn  Utterslev Sogn, Maribo Amt
Marie Nielsen 18  Ugift Hendes Barn  Utterslev Sogn, Maribo Amt
Hans Peder Jensen 19  Ugift Tjenestekarl  Horslunde Sogn, Maribo Amt
Rasmus Jensen 16  Ugift Tjenestedreng (servant) Fejø Sogn (born in Fejø parish), Maribo Amt
Ane Kirstine Jensen 21  Ugift Tjenestepige  Utterslev Sogn, Maribo Amt

Lissa

John Wrenholt

Does this look like the right Jørgen Petersen Wraamand?

Name:   Wraamand, Jørgen Petersen   Occupation:   Arbejder
Contract no.:   35600   Registration date:   3/27/1879
Last res. parish:   Utterslev (Lolland)   Last res. county:   Maribo
Last residence:   Uttersløv, Maribo A.   Destination country:   USA
Destination city:   Stoughton   Destination state:   Wisconsin
Name of ship:   Indirekte
IDcode:   I7879W0506

Name:   Wraamand, Gjertrud   Occupation:   Gift
Contract no.:   238100   Registration date:   7/22/1879
Last res. parish:   Utterslev (Lolland)   Last res. county:   Maribo
Last residence:   Utterslev, Maribo A.   Destination country:   USA
Remarks:   BES: Dane står for Dane County. STL: gift Kone.   IDcode:   I7879W0707

sandi olson

Sorry ...It took me a couple minutes on google translate to know which tab was to answer you... I got it now!
Yes those are my wraamands... They chose to use the name Jorgensen here in Wisconsin... Didn't make finding them very easy...
Thank You... I'm wondering if it would be easy to find the marriage between Ane Wraamand and Rasmus Jensen .... Is "Wraamand a common name in Denmark ?
I had some help some time ago with Jorgen Pederson Wraamand family and it took us back a couple of generations... But there are still questions about  the marriages of Ane and Rasmus.. and his death  with him being so young... and then the 1st. wife of Johan Rasmussen.... I'm wondering if she died or if they divorced.... These may be strange questions but ... whan they had a family where their sisters were also their own cousins... somebody needs to ask
Thank You so much for your help
Any help at all is appricated

John Wrenholt

The marriage of Rasmus Jensen of Karlebye (I read his age as age 23 but he should be older?) and Ane Johanna Jørgensen of Utterslev (age 20) is recorded in the 1854-1879 Utterslev, Lolland Nørre, Maribo (ops 145) churchbook.

The marriage took place on Jan 5, 1873.  The sponsors (or witnesses) were the fathers Jørgen Pedersen of Utterslev and Jens Rasmussen of Nordlunde.

By the way, Rasmus Jensen was born Jan 7, 1845 in Fejø (ops 71).  His parents are listed as Jens Rasmussen Tambour and Ane Jensen.

John Wrenholt

Ane Johanne Jørgensen was born Jun 24, 1852 in Utterslev.  She was christened in August but I can't read the exact date.  Her parents are listed as Jørgen Pedersen and Gjertrud Nielsdatter.

You can find the image of her birth record under 1823-1853 Utterslev, Lolland Nørre, Maribo (ops 154, the image is two pages wide and her record is on the top of the right hand page).

Judging from the census records, she had an older brother Peder (born approx 1850), and 3 younger siblings Mariane (approx 1858), Christian Frederik (approx 1861) and Kirstine Karoline (approx 1866).

As far as I can tell, in both the census and the churchbooks entries, the family was known as Jørgensen.

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen
Med Lolland som midtpunkt for slægten
Bosat 3310, http://bjarne-due.dk

Bjarne Due Pedersen

I am ready to help, but I like to go backwards  ;)

You write:
Rasmus Jensen and Ane Johanne Jorgensdatter Wraamand had 2 children:
Julius and Wilhelmina, when or where was they born ?

Rasmus Jensen died in Copenhagen 1876, what is your source ?

Ane Johanne and Julius/Wilhelmina emigrated to US in 1876.

You must have a relation to them, when and where are they dead/burried ?

Jim Knudsen

Sandi is a distant cousin to me and then you as well Bjarne. I will also follow her journey in here with interest. When she is added to your Due family chart, it will be fun to find out what generation cousin Sandi is to my family. :D
My Knudsen family goes back to Nakskov and Copenhagen in the 1800's. We are a family of 7 siblings all over the U.S.A. hope to connect with other family around the world.

sandi olson

Thank You so much for your help.. I found some Genealogy papers in about the year 2000 that were given to my mother in the 1960's.. They were NOT complete but thru the info. on them I was able do a begin my search.. I found a distant cousin that was able to add many more pages to the set of genealogy papers.. With that and My  Grandparents Bible , I began to piece things together... with alot of help from found cousins I have been inching along.. but its a long journey...So please know how very thankful I am for your help
I do have a list of all of the Jorgensen /Wraamand family that I will list . It might help someone elses tree.

John Wrenholt

This US census data seems to be the family in 1900.  It says that Anna was born in Jun 1852 (which agrees with the birth record above) and that she was the mother of 7 children, 5 of which were still living.  

event:            Census
event date:    1900
event place:    ED 186 Magnolia town, Rock, Wisconsin, United States

Household   Gender   Age   Birthplace
head   John Rasmusson   M   60    Denmark
wife    Anna Rasmusson   F   48    Denmark
daughter   Cora Rasmusson   F   18    Wisconsin
son   Claudius Rasmusson   M   18    Wisconsin
servant   Fred Anderson   M   27    Denmark

The immigration date is listed as 1879 for both John and Anna.  The marriage is listed as 1881.

sandi olson

Wraamand/Peterson/Jorgensen Family Emigration Records
sandiolson101added this on 19 Aug 2007
Data from DDD Emigration Ddatabase Back to query page Record(s) found: 5 Name: Wraamand, Gjertrud Occupation: Gift Age: 56 Destination: Stoughton, Dane, Wisc. Contract no.: 238100 Registration date: 7/22/1879 Last res. parish: Utterslev (Lolland) Last res. county: Maribo Last residence: Utterslev, Maribo A. Destination country: USA Destination city: Stoughton Destination state: Wisconsin Name of ship: Indirekte Remarks: BES: Dane står for Dane County. STL: gift Kone. IDcode: I7879W0707 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wraamand, Christian Occupation: Søn Age: 19 Destination: Stoughton, Dane, Wisc. Contract no.: 238100 Registration date: 7/22/1879 Last res. parish: Utterslev (Lolland) Last res. county: Maribo Last residence: Utterslev, Maribo A. Destination country: USA Destination city: Stoughton Destination state: Wisconsin Name of ship: Indirekte IDcode: I7879W0708 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wraamand, Jørgen Petersen Occupation: Arbejder Age: 49 Destination: Stoughton, Wisc. Contract no.: 35600 Registration date: 3/27/1879 Last res. parish: Utterslev (Lolland) Last res. county: Maribo Last residence: Uttersløv, Maribo A. Destination country: USA Destination city: Stoughton Destination state: Wisconsin Name of ship: Indirekte IDcode: I7879W0506 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wraamand, Caroline Occupation: Datter Age: 16 Destination: Stoughton, Dane, Wisc. Contract no.: 238100 Registration date: 7/22/1879 Last res. parish: Utterslev (Lolland) Last res. county: Maribo Last residence: Utterslev, Maribo A. Destination country: USA Destination city: Stoughton Destination state: Wisconsin Name of ship: Indirekte IDcode: I7879W0709 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Wraamand, Christine Occupation: Datter Age: 25 Destination: Stoughton, Dane, Wisc. Contract no.: 238100 Registration date: 7/22/1879 Last res. parish: Utterslev (Lolland) Last res. county: Maribo Last residence: Utterslev, Maribo A. Destination country: USA Destination city: Stoughton Destination state: Wisconsin Name of ship: Indirekte IDcode: I7879W0710 Data from DDD Emigration D

Lis B. Jensen

Lis B. Jensen
Ses i Legacy Forum: http://legacydansk.com og
https://vordingborglokalarkiv.dk/

Bjarne Due Pedersen

That is me  ;D
I have posted above, Susan is my "far-out" cousin, and I wait for answer, how it is  ;)
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

John Wrenholt

Julius Frederik Jensen was born Oct 26, 1872 in Utterslev. He was born out of wedlock but his parents Rasmus Jensen and Anna Johanne Jørgensen had married in time for his christening.

Marie Vilhemine Jensen was born Jan 3, 1877 in Utterslev. She was christened May 21, 1877

Rasmus Jensen died on July 10, 1879 in Utterslev. If I read his death record correctly, it says he was born on Sept 10, 1849 in Nordlunde.  There is a birth of a Rasmus Jensen recorded on that date. It lists his parents are Jens Rasmussen Snedker and Marie? Rasmussdatter.

Here are the churchbook listings were the info is located.  If you are unable to translate the listings, please ask for help in this forum:

Julius Frederik Birth Record:  1869-1891 Utterslev, Lolland Nørre, Maribo  ops 9
Marie Vilhemine Birth Record:  1869-1891 Utterslev, Lolland Nørre, Maribo  ops 77
Rasmus Jensen Birth Record:  1840-1874 Nordlunde, Lolland Nørre, Maribo ops 5
Rasmus Jensen Death Record:  1854-1879 Utterslev, Lolland Nørre, Maribo ops 167

I think this proves that this Rasmus Jensen is a different person that the Rasmus Jensen who was born in Fejø.

Bjarne Due Pedersen

STOP  ???

Citat fra: sandi olson Dato 01 Dec 2012 - 23:44
Also Ane Due Rasmussen had a son Rasmus Jensen born Fejo Parish, 1844
This Rasmus married Ane Wraamand in Denmark about 1870.. They had Son Julius and daughter Wilheimina both born in Denmark..My info. states that Rasmus died in 1876 and Ane with her Children came to America that same year with her Parents and her sibblings... (Also she was having a baby she named Carl Jensen)...

Your Rasmus Jensen died in 1879, 29 years old = born 1850 .
His probate say married to Anne Jensen, and 3 children.
It is on ao.dk, Lollands Norre Herred 1877-84 ops. 389 + 414

Ane wraamand is born Jorgensen.

Then the dead Rasmus Jensen in 1879, isn´t the right one  ;)
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

John Wrenholt

I stand corrected. Please disregard the previous post that I made. 

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Dont worry  ;)

This is my family too, and I want waterproof evidence  :D

I belive in the US family history from Sandi. Written and told from parents to their children, then there must be some truth in it. They knew those people in their own family.
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

Jim Knudsen

This will be interesting to follow as my grandfather Louis and his sister Dagmar were both born in Brooklyn, Wisconsin which is about 20 miles from Stoughton, Wisconsin where Sandi's family was shown to have immigrated too. Im guessing that alot of Danish people moved to where other Dane's lived. Some of my photos of Louis and Dagmar were taken in Evansville, Wisconsin, again about 20 miles from Brooklyn.  :)
My Knudsen family goes back to Nakskov and Copenhagen in the 1800's. We are a family of 7 siblings all over the U.S.A. hope to connect with other family around the world.

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Citat fra: John Wrenholt Dato 03 Dec 2012 - 04:42
I stand corrected. Please disregard the previous post that I made. 

John, I think you were right, Ane´s husband wasn´t the Rasmus Jensen from Fejoe, 1844, but Rasmus Jensen 1849 from Nordlunde.

"Also Ane Due Rasmussen had a son Rasmus Jensen born Fejo Parish, 1844
This Rasmus married Ane Wraamand in Denmark about 1870.. They had Son Julius and daughter Wilheimina both born in Denmark..My info. states that Rasmus died in 1876 and Ane with her Children came to America that same year with her Parents and her sibblings. (Also she was having a baby she named Carl Jensen)."

Where and when is Carl born ?

Here is a long documentation in Danish:

Når jeg tager udgangspunkt i nedenstående dødsfald, Rasmus Jensen, 1879 i Utterslev, så ser det således ud:
Gårdmand i Utterslev Rasmus Jensen død 10. juli 1879 i Utterslev, begravet 14. juli 1879 (op 167), født i Nordlunde 1849-10. september.
Skifte Lollands Nørre Herred,:
Opslag 22/1879: Jensen, Rasmus, Indsidder af Utterslev folio 202, 214
Folio 202, Opslag 389/49: År 1879 den 10. juli annonceres at indsidder i Utterslev Rasmus Jensen er død i dag, efterladende enke og 3 umyndige fælles børn med hvilke enken agter at forblive xx i uskiftet bo.
Folio 214, Opslag 414/49: Begæring fra enken efter den under 10. juli xxx afdøde indsidder i Utterslev Rasmus Jensen,  Anna Jensen om tilladelse til at forblive xxx i uskiftet bo med umyndige fællesbørn – Hendes begærede tilladelse blev af skifteretten xxx.
Vielse i Utterslev kirke, opslag 145:
5. juli 1873:
Ungkarl Rasmus Jensen i Karleby – 23 år.
Pigen Ane Johanne Jørgensen i Utterslev – 20 år
Forlovere: Hmd. Jørgen Pedersen i Utterslev og Hmd. Jens Rasmussen i Nordlunde
Nordlunde KB 1840-74, opslag 5: Rasmus Jensen, født 10. september 1849, døbt 15 november 1849, Forældre Jens Rasmussen og Marie Rasmusdatter i Nordlunde.
Samme kirkebog, opslag 52: 4. oktober 1863:
Samme Rasmus Jensen konfirmeres, vaccineret 28. juni 1851 af Møller.
Samme kirkebog, opslag 123, Afgangsliste nr. 9:
Tjenestekarl Rasmus Jensen, 18½ år, afgår 1. maj 1868 til Utterslev (Der ikke har tilgangslister)
Utterslev kirkebog 1869-91:
Opslag 9, nr. 10: Julius Frederik Jensen fødes 26. oktober 1872, søn af pigen Anna Johanne Jørgensen i Utterslev og udlagt barnefader ungkarl Rasmus Jensen, for tiden i militær tjeneste (20 år)
Døbt 5. januar 1873, båret af pigen Julie Jensen i Nordlunde, pigen Margrethe Jensen (Rasmus søster) i Hejringe, xx Henrik Christoffersen (ukendt p.t., måske Anes fasters mand) i Utterslev, Ungkarl Christian Jensen (Rasmus bror) Karleby pr. xxx
Opslag 77, nr. 1, 1877: Marie Vilhelmine Jensen fødes 3. januar 1877, datter af Hmd. Rasmus Jensen og hustru Anna Jørgensen (24 år)
Døbt 21. maj 1877, båret af Jørgen Pedersens kone Gjertrud Nielsdatter (Annes mor)i Utterslev, pigen Margrethe Jensen (Rasmus søster) i Vester Nordlunde, hmd. Jørgen Pedersen (Annes far) i Utterslev, ungkarl Christian Pedersen (Annes bror) ibid.

Hermed mener jeg at denne Rasmus Jensen ikke er han fra Fejø 1845, men Rasmus fra Nordlunde 1849.

Jeg tror at der er sket en sammenblanding af personer, således at denne Rasmus Jensen (Nordlunde) var gift med  Ane Jørgensen Wraamand, der senere blev gift med den anden Rasmus Jensens (Fejoe) halvbror, Johannes.
Rasmus Jensen (Fejoe) kunne således være død i København i 1876, som anført.
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Navn: Jensen, Anna Stilling: Gift
Alder: 26 Bestemmelsessted: Stougtton, Dane C., Wisc.
Kontrakt nr.: 238200 Forevisningsdato: 7/23/1879
Sidste oph.sogn: Utterslev (Lolland) Sidste oph. amt: Maribo
Sidste oph.sted: Uttersløv, Maribo A. Bestemmelses land: USA
Bestemmelses by: Stoughton Bestemmelses stat: Wisconsin
Skibsnavn: Indirekte
Bemærkninger: STL: Gift Kone. BES: Dane er et Countie i Wisc. IDkode: I7879J6505

Navn: Jensen, Julius Stilling: Barn
Alder: 04 Bestemmelsessted: Stougtton, Dane C., Wisc.
Bemærkninger: BES: Dane er et Countie i Wisc. IDkode: I7879J6506

Navn: Jensen, Vilhelmine Stilling: Barn
Alder: 02 Bestemmelsessted: Stougtton, Dane C., Wisc.
Bemærkninger: BES: Dane er et Countie i Wisc. IDkode: I7879J6507 
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

John Wrenholt

Back in 2003, on another forum, Sandi Olson had posted the following:

Anna Jensen,26, came from Utterslov,Maribo, Denmark in july of 1879.To Stoughton Wi.
Her husband (as it's been told was klled in Denmark) . She had 2 small children ;Julius,4yrs. and Vilhelmine 2yrs.
With her came her father;Wraamand,Jorgen Petersen (known in America as Jorgen Petersen)age 49--- Annas'Mother;Gjertrude Wraamand ,age 56,---
Christian Wraamand, 19,(Annas brother)-----------
Caroline Wraamand 16 (sister)-and Christine Wraamand, 25 (sister)-----------
Anna was with child on her journey and had another son : Carl Jensen.
Anna re-married in nov. of 1881 to John Rasmussen, also of Denmark.(His second marriage also) They had a daughter, Cora and a son Claude (My Grandfather)
Johns' daughter from his first wife was Jeneseve Antonia Rasmussen (d.o.b. 11-20-1867) married, Peter Hans Sorensen. Jeneseve died in Harold ,S.D.---Jeneseves' brother was Peter Christin Rasmussen,born in 1880, he married Lillian Cady. Peter died in 1953 from burns in a house fire in Janesville.

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Thank you John.

Then Carl is done  :)

My last sentence: I think that there has been a confusion of people, so that Rasmus Jensen (Nord Lunde) was married to Anne Jørgensen Wraamand, who later married the other Rasmus Jensen (Fejø) half-brother to Johan Rasmussen.
Rasmus Jensen (Fejø) could be dead in Copenhagen in 1876, as stated.
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

John Wrenholt

Marriage of Johan Rasmussen to Sofie Amalie Matisen (Dec 7, 1867): 1861-1879 Horslunde ops 200
Birth of Antonia Jensine Maren Stine Rasmussen (Nov 20, 1868): 1861-1879 Horslunde ops 89
Birth of Peter Christian Rasmussen (Mar 26, 1875): 1869-1891 Utterslev ops 15
Birth of Christian Anton Rasmussen (Feb 2, 1878): 1869-1891 Utterslev ops 22

Census 1870: Horslunde ops 109

Census 1880:
Maribo, Lollands Nørre, Utterslev, Utterslev by, Utterslev sogn, Lollands Nørre herred, Maribo amt, , et hus, 18, FT-1880
Sofie Amalie Matisen   31   Fraskilt   husmoder      Horslunde Sogn, Maribo Amt
Antomine Jensine Maren Stine Rasmussen   11   Ugift   hendes barn   Horslunde Sogn, Maribo Amt
Peder Christian Rasmussen   4   Ugift   hendes barn      Her i Sognet
Christian Anton Rasmussen   2   Ugift   hendes barn      Her i Sognet

Maribo, Lollands Nørre, Utterslev, Utterslev by, Utterslev sogn, Lollands Nørre herred, Maribo amt, , En gård "Vintersborg", 2, FT-1880
Johannes Rasmussen   39   Fraskilt   røgter      Halsted Sogn, Maribo Amt

Emigration Record for Johan Rasmussen:
Name:   Rasmussen, Johan   Occupation:   Landmand
Contract no.:   463100   Registration date:   6/3/1880
Last res. parish:   Nakskov (Lolland)   Last res. county:   Maribo
Last residence:   Nakskov   Destination country:   USA
IDcode:   I7980R1212

Homer Ficken

1900 census Magnolia, Rock County, Wisconsin
John Rasmusson 60, Feb 1840 Denmark, married 19 years
Anna Rasmusson 47, Jun 1852 Denmark, immigration 1879
Cora Rasmusson 18, May 1882 Wisc.
Claudius Rasmusson 17, June 1882(?) "

On the next page with another family is farmhand Carl Jenson, 20, Oct 1879 Wisconsin.

The attached WW-1 draft registration is probably Carl, named for his father.

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]
Areas of interest:  Tønder county,  Brede, Daler, and Visby parishes
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=-skow-

sandi olson

WOW... are we saying that Ane Jorgensen (Wraamand ,I need to use this to keep the Ane seperate) Are we saying that she may have married 2 Rasmus Jensens ?
And it looks like we may finally have a name for the mother for Sine and Pete  Rasmussen ..
Is This Great or What?
Thank You So Much...

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Ane Jorgensen Wraamand was never married to Rasmus Jensen, born 1845 at Fejoe.
She was only married to Rasmus Jensen (1849) from Nordlunde.

Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen

Bjarne Due Pedersen

I have found Rasmus Jensen (Fejoe) He married in Koebelev 16. nov. 1872 (op 1., no. 13)

I am sure, as his vaccination date 15. may 1845 by Bang at Fejoe is what is written at his confirmation 17. apr. 1859 in Horslunde.

Maribo, Lollands Nørre, Nakskov Købstad, Nakskov Købstad, Lolland nørre herred, Havnegade 147, 1, FT-1880, C9884
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Rasmus Jensen 35 Gift maskinmester, husfader Fejø Sogn, Maribo Amt
Ane Christine Jensen 35 Gift husmoder Rødlykke, Maribo Amt
Theodor Frits Jensen 3 Ugift deres barn Her i Sognet (15. may 1876)
Jenni Boline Jensen 1 Ugift deres barn Her i Sognet  (18. jul. 1878)

They moved somewhere, the children isnt confirmed (1889-94) in Nakskov, and not in the 1890 Census in Nakskov.

Sandi - I have it all at my homepage, I know, it is confusing with all those Rasmus Jensen and Ane...
Johan Rasmussens father = Rasmus Jensen, his 2.nd wife were married to Rasmus Jensen(Nordlunde), and Johans halfbrother were Rasmus Jensen (Fejoe)
Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen