Peder Larsen from Fyn

Startet af Jan Nielsen, 02 Apr 2013 - 23:30

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Jan Nielsen

Hello,
I am a new member so have many questions.

My 2X grandfather was Peder Larsen, b.11 October, 1818 in Nr Lyndelse, Odense, Fyn and married in 1920 Sidsel Pedersdatter, she was born 29 september in Stenlose, Odense, Fyn.
I have searched in the church records for his death both in Nr. Lyndelse and surrounding villages but cannot find him. I think it was after 1905 and before 1908, based on census records. The same for Sidsel which was aound 1905.
Any help here would be appreciated.

The story goes that he went America around the mid 1850,s looking for fortune, but cannot find a record of him leaving or returning. The 1855 census says he was absent and in 1860 he was back. Anywhere I can look for further information??
By the way he did not find fortune!

Thanks ,
Jan Nielsen

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Jan,

Could you perhaps correct some of the years!?

Lissa

Jan Nielsen

Sorry...

Should read married in 1846 and Sidsel was born in 1820.

Jan

Lissa Pedersen

Have you checked the 1855 census on Arkivalieronline? Peder is here in 1855 from www.ddd.dda.dk:

odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Lyndelse By, , et hus, 30, FT-1855
Name: Age: Marital status: Occupation in household: Occupation: Birth place:
Peder Larsen 37  Gift tømmermand  Her
Sidsel Pedersdatter 34  Gift hans kone  Stenløse Odense amt
Karen Pedersdatter 7  Ugift barn  Her
Ane Sophie Pedersen 4  Ugift barn  Her
Lars Pedersen 80  Gift husfader forældre der af ham forsørges  ?
Ane Jørgensdatter 74  Gift husfader forældre der af ham forsørges  ?

Just for info the 1870 census:

odense, Aasum, Nørre Søby, Nørre Søby, , en gård, 68, FT-1870
Peder Larsen 51  Gift husfader gårdejer Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Sidsel Pedersdatter 49  Gift husmoder  Stenløse Odense Amt
Ane Sophie Pedersen 18  Ugift barn  Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Johanne Kirstine Pedersen 9  Ugift barn  Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Maren Pedersen 6  Ugift barn  Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Rasmus Jacobsen 18  Ugift tjenestekarl  Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt

As well as 1880:

odense, Aasum, Nørre Søby, Nørre Søby Mark, , en gaard, 21, FT-1880
Peder Larsen 61  Gift husfader, gaardejer  do [Nørre Lyndelse sogn, Odense Amt]
Sidsel Pedersdatter 59  Gift hans kone  Stenløse sogn, Odense Amt
Abelone Pedersen 21  Ugift deres datter, sypige  Nørre Lyndelse sogn, Odense Amt
Johanne Kirstine Pedersen 19  Ugift deres datter  do [Nørre Lyndelse sogn, Odense Amt]

Lissa

Inger Toudal

Odense, Aasum, Nørre Søby, Nørre Søby, , 59, FT-1890, C8598
Name:    Age:    Marital status:      Position in household:      Occupation:      Birth place:
Peder Larsen   71    Gift   husfader   gårdejer   Nr. Lyndelse
Sidsel Pedersdatter   69    Gift   husmoder      Stenløse
Maren Pedersen   26    Ugift   barn      Nr. Lyndelse

Odense, Aasum, Nørre Søby, Nørre Søby, 15e, , 24, FT-1901
Name:    Age:    Marital status:      Position in household:      Occupation:      Birth place:
Jens Andersen   3-2-1860    Gift   husfader   gårdejer   Veile Svendborg Amt
Sophie Frederikke Eriksen   6-3-1870    Gift   husmoder      Allested Svendborg Amt
Marry Karoline Larsen   3-10-1892    Ugift   barn      Allested Svendborg Amt
Hertha Marie Andersen   26-1-1899    Ugift   barn      Allested Svendborg Amt
Peder Larsen   11-10-1818    Gift      alderdomsunderstøttelse, kurvemager   Nr. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Sidsel Pedersdatter   29-9-1820    Gift         Stenløse Odense Amt

Have you found Peder Larsen in the 1906 census?

According to the transcription at ddd.dda dk, Peder Larsen is said to be absent for a year in the 1855 census:

Name: Peder Larsen   Sex: M   Age: 37   Marital status: Gift  Birth place: Her
Census year: FT-1855   County: Odense   District: Aasum   Parish: Nørre Lyndelse   Place name: Lyndelse By
Title no /address: et hus   Household-/ family no: 30   Source entry no: C3599   Record no: 742
Comments: fraværende et år ??

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Lissa Pedersen

Ups, I didn't notice that.

Lissa

David Peterson

We are very lucky that there have been transcriptions of the census in this region to this entire period.
However, consulting with each census, it seems that we are not being specific enough in the details, or that possibly the wrong man is being followed.

In Nørre Lyndelse, in 1860, there are two men named Peder Larsen, of practically the same age.

odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Lyndelse Skoledistrikt, Lyndelse By, Huus, 29, FT-1860, C7953
Navn:    Alder:    Civilstand:      Stilling i husstanden:      Erhverv:      Fødested:
Peder Larsen   42    Gift   Huusmand, Bødker, Huusfader      I Sognet [Nørre Lyndelse]
Sidsel Pedersen   40    Gift   hans Kone      Steenløse Sogn, Odense Amt
Karen Pedersen   12    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nørre Lyndelse]
Ane Sophie Pedersen   9    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nørre Lyndelse]
Abelone Pedersen   2    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nørre Lyndelse]
Lars Pedersen   85    Enkemand   Huusfaders Fader der af ham forsørges      Allerup Sogn, Odense Amt

odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Søsted By, Huus, 91, FT-1860, C7953
Navn:    Alder:    Civilstand:      Stilling i husstanden:      Erhverv:      Fødested:
Peder Larsen   43    Gift   Hmd. Dagleier      Fraude
Ane Pedersdatter   43    Gift   hans Kone      Weile, Svb Amt
Lars Pedersen   14    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nr. Lyndelse]
Jørgen Pedersen   12    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nr. Lyndelse]
Karen Pedersen   8    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nr. Lyndelse]
Peder Pedersen   2    Ugift   deres Børn      I Sognet [Nr. Lyndelse]

You can see that the first matches with the given information:
a man born about 1818 in Nørre Lyndelse parish and marred to a woman named Sidsel Pedersen.

The second is born about 1817 in Fraugde parish and is married to Ane Pedersdatter.

In the 1870 census, the only man named Peder Larsen that you find in Nørre Lyndelse is the second one:

odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Søsted, et hus, 135, FT-1870, D4550
Peder Larsen   52    Gift   husfader   landbruger   Fraugde Odense Amt
Ane Pedersdatter   52    Gift   husmoder      Veile Svendborg Amt
Peder Pedersen   11    Ugift   barn      Her

The same thing in 1890, only he is widowed and retired then.
In 1906 I do not find any elderly man named Peder Larsen in Nørre Lyndelse.

So, it seems that the family of Peder Larsen, born in Nørre Lyndelse, left the parish some time between 1860 and 1870.
Without knowing which child you are related to, I am unsure which of these two you should be following....

While I was typing this, I see that Inger found what appears to be the first couple in the neighboring parish.  I, too, would ask: where are they in 1906?

David Peterson

Jan Nielsen

Thanks to all for your responses.

David is correct it is the 2nd Peder Larsen married to Sidsel we are talking about. I do have all the census records from 1834 -1901
I also cannot find them in the 1906 census so I assume they died between 1901 and 1906. I have looked in all the church records for Nr. Lyndelse, Nr. Saaby, Davinde, Stenlose, Allerup and Fraude, no luck or maybe the death records are not always in seqence so I missed something.

According to my mother, her Grand mother Maren Larsen married a Jens Nielsen (he was a Taylor) and they moved to Peders farm (nr. Saaby) to try farming. Being a taylor he could not make it work so the farm was sold and they moved to Odense. Peder and Sidsel stayed in Nr. Saaby and went to live with the Andersens ( no relation that I know of) as the 1901 census shows.

When and where did they die???

Thanks again,
Jan

Inger Toudal

Odense, Odense, Odense Købstad, Thorsgade, , 120, FT-1901, C1149
Jens Nilsen   14. marts 1862    Gift   Husfader   Arbejdsmand   Freltofte, N. Lyndelse Odense Amt
Maren Petersen   24. april 1863    Gift   Husmoder      N. Lyndelse Odense Amt
J Emil Vilijam Nilsen   14. december 1893    Ugift   Barn      Nørre Søby
Elna Charlotte Nilsen   26. marts 1896    Ugift   Barn      Nørre Søby

Do you know where the other children settled? Maybe the parents went to live with the family of one of the children, or moved to another parish to live close to one of their children.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Jan Nielsen

Peder had 6 daughters no sons.

Other than Maren there was Karen b. 1846 but died a few years later
Karen Marie b. 26 June 1848, when her husband died she left Denmark in 1900 with her children and moved to Washington State.
Ane Sophie b.21 July 1851, she married Christian Mortensen in 1872 but I can find where they lived.
Abelone b. 8 Sept 1858 moved away to Hoirerup Svendborg area and married Anders Frederik Vilhelm Hansen, he was b 5 April 1856. They had 4 children from 1884 to 1890. Cannot find them after 1890 census.
It would be great if i could find more about Abelone,Ane Sophie and Johanne Kirstine.

Thanks,
Jan

John Wrenholt

Odense, Odense, Odense Købstad, Odense Kjøbstad, , Skulkenborg 37, forhus stue, 1, FT-1890
Andreas Nielsen   44   Gift   husfader   arbeidsmand   Veflinge sogn, Odense Amt
Ane Sofie Pedersen   38   Gift   husmoder      Nør Lyndelse, Odense Amt
Niels Christian Nielsen   11   Ugift   barn      Odense
Sigri Christine Nielsen   6   Ugift   barn      Odense
Anna Andrea Nielsen   2   Ugift   barn      Odense

Odense, Odense, Skulkenborg, Skulkenborg, , , 1, FT-1901
Andreas Nielsen   12. oktober -   Gift   Husfader   Kjørekarl   Veflinge, Fyn
Ane Sofie Petersen   21. juli -   Gift   Husmoder      Nørre Lyndelse
Anna Andrea Nielsen   29. april -   Ugift    -       -

Ane Sofie Pedersen's marriage to Andreas is recorded in 1877-1891 Nørre Søby ops 58 (same page as Abelone's marriage is recorded).

Jan Nielsen

Thanks John,
This was very heplful. I forgot to mention the other daughter Johanne Kirstine b. 20 october 1860 in Nr. Lyndelse. I have not been able to find anything on her marriage and children. Maybe you have some magic??

Also could I trouble you to translate the comments in the church books for two girls you mentioned. I looked at it and could not read it.

Thanks again,
Jan

Inger Toudal

Hi Jan,

Karen Marie married Jens Hansen in 1876 (Nørre Søby 1849-1876, opslag 99 at the bottom).

Ane Sofie married Andreas Nielsen in 1883 in Nr. Søby.

Abelone married Anders Frederik Wilhelm Hansen in 1883 in Nr. Søby.

Maren married Jens Nielsen in 1892 (Nørre Søby 1892-1916, opslag 110).

Johanne Kirstine married Jens Larsen Lundsted in 1895 (Odense Sct Hans 1892-1898, opslag 65).

Odense, Lunde, Østrup, Østrup, 8a, 69, FT-1901, D5086
Jens Larsen Lundsted   29/6-1859    Gift   Husfader   Gaardejer   Østrup Sogn, Odense Amt
Johanne Kirstine Lundsted   21/10-1860    Gift   Husmoder   Husmoder   Nørre Lyndelse Sogn, Odense Amt
Laurits Peder Lundsted   31/7-1896    Ugift   Barn      Østrup Sogn, Odense Amt
Steffen Johannes Lundsted   22/10-1897    Ugift   Barn      Østrup Sogn, Odense Amt
Jørgen Christian Lundsted   31/3-1899    Ugift   Barn      Østrup Sogn, Odense Amt
Christian Johannes Nielsen   10/8-1884    Ugift   Tjenestetyende   Tjenestekarl   Eilby Sogn, Odense Amt
Niels Ejner Ferdinand Neilsen   19/11-1887    Ugift   Tjenestetyende   Tjenestedreng   Skeby Sogn, Odense Amt
Anna Karoline Mathilde Neilsen   23/3-1884    Ugift   Tjenestetyende   Tjenestepige   Skeby Sogn, Odense Amt

How did I find Johanne Kirstine's marriage? First I found her in the 1901 census, then checked the Østrup parish register.
Her marriage is mentioned in the birth record of Laurids Peder Lundsted (Østrup, Lunde, Odense 1892-1922, opslag 9 at the top) ;)

Sidsel Pedersdatter died 3 Aug. 1906 in Gudskov, Østrup parish (Østrup 1892-1922, opslag 167).

Peder Larsen died 20 Apr. 1909 at Østrup mark, Østrup parish (Østrup 1892-1922, opslag 148).

Odense, Lunde, Østrup, Østrup, 8a, 114, FT-1906, D4372
Name:    Age:    Marital status:      Position in household:      Occupation:      
Jens Larsen Lundsted   29. juni 1859    Gift   Husfader   Gaard og Teglværksejer   
Johanne Lundsted, født Pedersen   21. oktober 1860    Gift   Husmoder      
Laurits Peder Lundsted   31. juli 1896    Ugift   Barn      
Steffen Johannes Lundsted   22. oktober 1897    Ugift   Barn      
Jørgen Christian Lundsted   31. marts 1899    Ugift   Barn      
Sigrid Kirstine Lundsted   27. maj 1901    Ugift   Barn      
Peder Larsen   11. oktober 1818    Gift   Bestefader      
Sidsel Larsen, født Pedersdatter   29. september 1820    Gift   Bestemoder      
Jørgen Povlsen   2. oktober 1877    Ugift   Tjenestetyende

- the 1906 census is tricky, because birth place was not registered.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Inger Toudal

Comments about the daughters at their mariage:

29 July 1876 in Nr. Søby:
Pigen Karen Marie Pedersen
af Nørre Søby Sogn født i Nørre Lyndelse
Sogn 26 Juni 1848 vacc 14de Septb 1849.

17 Feb. 1883 in Nr. Søby:
Pigen Abelone Pedersen født i
Nørre Lyndelse Sogn d 8 Sept 1858
vacc d 4 August 1859 af N Søby Sogn

26 May 1883 in Nr. Søby:
Pigen Ane Sofie Pedersen født
i Nørre Lyndelse Sogn d 21 Juli 1851
vacc 7 Juli 1852 af N Søby Sogn

10 Dec. 1892 in Nr. Søby:
Pige Maren Pedersen
født i Nørre Lyndelse Sogn 29 April 1863
Opholdssted: Nørre Søby Mark.
Forældre: Gdmd Peder Larsen og Hustru
Sidsel Pedersen, Nørre Søby Mark

5 Sept. 1895 in Sanct Hans Kirke, Odense:
Johanne Kirstine Pedersen
her af Sognet ................. 34 Aar
Datter af Snedker Peder Larsen
og Hustru Sidsel Pedersen af
Nørre Søby og født i Nørre Lyn-
delse Sogn den 21 Oktober 1860.

- Johanne Kirstine was living in Sct Hans Parish, Odense, at the time of her marriage [her af Sognet = of this parish].

If you need translations or further explications, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

David Peterson

Great detective work by Inger!!
The suspicion paid off that the parents went with one of the children.

David Peterson

Jan Nielsen

Hi Inger,

Truly amazing what you found. I have been looking for weeks it you got it right away. This will really help me with answering so many questions we all had. I looked at the 1906 Census for Johanne keirstine Pedersen and found nothing, so I just put in her first names and found the record you sent. I also never thought to use married names for women instead of maiden names. May be after 1900 this became more common.
The fact you found the death dates and location for Peder and Sidsel was so helpful, David was right about looking at the other children.

Along the same subject Peder Larsens father was Lars Pedersen b. 1776 and his mother was Anne Jorgensdatter b. 1781 Nr. Lyndelse. The census records show born in Allerup or Veijle, Svendborg.
I cannot find him there but I ithink ne was from Nr. Lyndelse also.
In the Nr. Lyndelse, Odense church book 1729-1810 ops 75 top right corner I think his him, could you check and translate, Same book, ops 82 is Anne bottom right, same thing. Their marriage is in book 1814-1836 ops. 134. Could you translate word below his name, I think it is a village name, as well the godparents and comments section.

This would be much appreciated and hopefully close this chapter

Thaks again for the help you given me.

Jan

Hanne Bjørn

If Lars Pedersen was born in Allerup as sencus 1860 and his dead record shows you can not find his birth because the church books were burnt.
I can see his bestman at his wedding is Poul Pedersen in Højrup. That can be my 3rd great grandfather who also was born in Allerup. Poul Pedersen I only have found in some military papers.
Lars Pedersen must be in lægsrullen in Nr. Lyndelse from his marriage 1816.
regards
Hanne Bjørn
Horsens Dk but born in Nr. lyndelse parish

Inger Toudal

Hi Jan,

Now you ask really difficult questions.

I think the place name under Peder Larsen's name in the marriage record is Klarskov. There is such a place in Marslev parish, Odense county, but maybe elsewhere too.

Groom: Lars Pedersen fra Klarskov. Bride: Ane Jørgensdatter i Lyndelse.
Sponsors/witnesses: Peder Pedersen i Lumbÿe og Powel Pedersen i Høyerup.
Married: den 1ste Novemb [1816] i Kirken.

As Hanne pointed out, both in the 1860 census for Nr. Lyndelse, and in the death record (Nørre Lyndelse 1856-1884, opslag 131) Lars Pedersen is said to be born in Allerup. This cannot be checked, as the early parish records were destroyed when the vicarage burnt down in 1818. Maybe the levying rolls or a probate could sort things out.

The place names in the marriage record only tell us where Lars and Ane lived in 1816. The trancribed censuses at ddd.dda.dk are not very helpful, and Ane's death record (Nørre Lyndelse 1836-1855, opslag 342) does not mention her birth place. It would be useful, if she could be identified in a probate, but I'm not familiar with the probates in that area and where to find them.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Hanne Bjørn

If your Lars Pedersen is brother for my Poul Pedersen this can be the mother 1787 in Nr.Lyndelse because her husband is Peder Rasmussen who works on the manor house Bramstrup.

Karen Jensdatter 49  Gift kone, manden tiener paa Bramstrup inderste  
Lars Pedersen 11  Ugift deres børn  
Karen Pedersdatter 8  Ugift deres børn

Kilde:  FT-1787 Kildehenvisning: 73  
Navn:  Peder Rasmussen
Alder:  54
Stilling i husstanden:  tienestefolk Civilstand:  Gift
Erhverv:  rygter
Sogn:  Nørre Lyndelse Herred:  Aasum
Amt:  Odense Stednavn:  Nørre Lyndelse Bye
Husstands-/familienr:  1 Matr.nr/adresse:  Bramstrupgaard

The father of my Poul Pedersen I have found in the military papers should be Peder Rasmussen. I have been looking for him in many years in Allerup.

Here they are in 1801
Peder Rasmusen 68  Gift Manden Inderste, lever af almisse  
Karen Jensdatter 60  Gift Hans kone

I have not found probate in Bramstrup when they died there can tell about they are parents for Poul and Lars Pedersen.

regards
Hanne Bjørn

Jan Nielsen

Hi again,
Thanks to you and Hanne. I guess I will just keep looking and hope to find a clue. You mentioned probate records. Am I right only, a few are on line, mostly from Jutland?

Hanne I had seen the same record with Lars At 11 and mother working Manor but was not sure. Will also keepsearching.

Were you able to look at the Nr. Lyndelse birth records I mentioned for Lars and Anne above?? As you mentioned Lars was most likly born in Allerup but maybe.. Ann I quite sure the record is her as she was born in Nr. Lyndelse.

Thanks again,
Jan

Hanne Bjørn

If Lars Pedersen was born in Allerup it is not posible to find him in any churchbook.
The probate records for Bramstrup manor house are in pictures on Family Search. Here I have looked for Peder Rasmussen after 1801 in the register on the last pages in the book.
The churchbook is not easy to read. But in the book before 1811 I could see on one of the pages Karen Peder Rygters. That can be the dead of Karen Jensdatter.
Just now I would like a tour to the arcive in Odense.
Here I could look in military paper, probate records and register about dead people in Nr. Lyndelse.
When I look at widness at the baptice of the children from Poul Pedersen in Højrup and Lars Pedersen in Lyndelse they were at each others childrens baptiching.
regards
Hanne Bjørn

Hanne Bjørn

Peder Rygter died between february and april 1801 68 years old opslag 181 right side.
I am not sure about it is his wife on opslag 184.
Hope there will be some probate records for him.
regards
Hanne

Inger Toudal

Hi Jan,

Odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Nørre Lyndelse Bye, Et huus, 29, FT-1834, B5232
Lars Pedersen   58    Gift      Huusmand og dagleier   
Ane Jørgensdatter   53    Gift      Hans kone   
Johanne Larsdatter   13    Ugift      Deres barn   
Karen Larsdatter   11    Ugift      Deres barn

Did Anne Jørgensen and Lars Pedersen have other girls? If so, what were their names? Karen could be named after Peder's mother, Johanne after Anne's mother.

As it looks, I would put my money on this Anne:

Odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Nørre Lyndelse Bye, , 33, FT-1787, C0435
Jørgen Hansen   46    Gift   mand   huus- og træeskoemand   
Johanne Andersdatter   45    Gift   hans kone      
Hans Jørgensen   12    Ugift   deres børn      
Anders Jørgensen   9    Ugift   deres børn      
Lars Jørgensen   5    Ugift   deres børn      
Anne Jørgensdatter   5    Ugift   deres børn

She' a twin, born 1782, brother Lauritz is mentioned first (opslag  84 top right in Nr. Lyndelse 1729-1810).

Anne born 1781 could be from this family. I cannot make out the father's surname in the birth record, but he's from Dømmestrup. The mother is not mentioned.

Odense, Aasum, Nørre Lyndelse, Dømmestrup Bye, , 13, FT-1787, C0435
Jørgen Jørgensen   49    Gift   mand   inderste og dagleyer   
Anne Hansdatter   32    Gift   hans kone      
Anne Jørgensdatter   8    Ugift   deres børn      
Rasmus Jørgensen   6    Ugift   deres børn      
Maren Jørgensdatter   3    Ugift   deres børn

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Jan Nielsen

Hi Again,

The children of Lars and Anne that I know
of are allborn in Nr Lyndelse:

Jorgen b. 1 feb, 1817
Peder you know
Johanne b.1821
Karen b. 1823

Jan

Hanne Bjørn

Johanne Andersdatter died 5 oct. 1815 and a Jørgen Hansen died 5-5-1819.
regards
Hanne Bjørn

Jan Nielsen

Hi Again,

It looks like the parents of Lars Pedersen were Peder Rasmussen and Karen Jensdatter - unconfirmed?

The parents of Anne Jorgensdatter were Jorgen Hansen and Johanne Andersdatter - Unconfirmed?

Who was this Peder Rygter? Where does he fit in?

Hanne - you mentioned going to the Odense archives, pls. let me know what you find...I guess if Poul is Lars' brother, we are distantly related.
My mother and her family are all from this area around Nr. Lyndelse.

Thanks again,
Jan

Hanne Bjørn

I think Peder Rygter who died 1801 is Peder Rasmussen. When he worked on the manorhouse Bramstrup 1787 he was rygter=cowherd. So I think he was called that.
I am not sure when I can go to the arcive in Odense.
You are rigth if Lars and Poul were brothers we were distantly related.
Since I have been looking for Poul parents in many years it is also exiting for me.
Regards
Hanne

Hanne Bjørn

I have been looking for Lars Pedersen in the soldiers records on Rigsarkivet in Copenhagen. But did not found him. I looked in 1813 and later but he must be out of the records at that time. I also looked 1793 about Peder Rasmussen´s son Lars was there but at that time he could had left Nr. Lyndelse.
I will look next time I go to Odense Arcive about some other papers can tell something
regards
Hanne

Birthe Trædholm

Hello Jan Nielsen
I am relative to Sidsel Pedersdatter and Peder Larsen af Nørre Lyndelse, if you vant i will give you more informations.
Sidsel Pedersdatters sister Karen Pedersdatter was my relative, she married jens Jørgensen and lived in Stenløse.
my regards
Birthe Trædholm

Jan Nielsen

Citat fra: Birthe Trædholm [8056] Dato 15 Maj 2015 - 11:45
Hello Jan Nielsen
I am relative to Sidsel Pedersdatter and Peder Larsen af Nørre Lyndelse, if you vant i will give you more informations.
Sidsel Pedersdatters sister Karen Pedersdatter was my relative, she married jens Jørgensen and lived in Stenløse.
my regards
Birthe Trædholm

Hello Birthe,
I just posting yesterday. I hope you get this as I would very much like more information on the family mentioned above. I can also provide information I have if you are interested.
Look forward to hear from you.
Jan Nielsen