Thank you Mette Lund

Startet af Julie Watts, 11 Jul 2013 - 20:36

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Julie Watts

Hi Mette,
i couldn't figure out how to respond to your email correctly so I opened up a new subject line.  Thank you so much for finding this elusive info so quickly!  I now know where great grandfather Anton is from and his brothers names.  You have helped make my future trip to Denmark a trip of a lifetime!  And just in time too!

Are these churchbooks available on line or is this something I must find when I get to Denmark?  What is the best way to find living relatives in Denmark?

Your help has really changed my life.  If you or any fellow Danes plan to come to Soutthern California you are most welcome to visit our home. Our Viking Social Club and Sons of Norway Lodge puts on a great Viking Festival the last weekend in Sept. (Sept 28,29 2013).  Go to vikingfestivalvista.com for more info.  We also have special Viking Dinners thruout the year so let me know if you ever come to So. Cal.

What are the best viking spots to visit in Denmark? (That is if you are into viking history.)
Thank you again! Hilsen,
Julie Watts

Mette Lund

Hi Julie,

To respond to a message, open the it, click on the "Svar" button and write your message. Before sending you have the option of previewing it by clicking the button "Forhåndsvisning". If everything looks fine click the "Send" button. Here is a help page in English: https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/andet/forum-help-english.

Subscribing to your thread (or other threads of interest) is done by Clicking on "Abonner" (= subscribe) at the end of a posting in the brown box, when in a posting. Next a box will pop-up and you click "ok" = asking you whether you are sure that you will subscribe to new answers.

You can read about The Danish National Archives' online services in English here: http://www.sa.dk/content/us/genealogy/online_services. Take a look and don't hesitate to ask if you have any doubts about using the archives.

I have found a little bit more about your ancestors but I'll write that in your original thread.

Cheers,
Mette