I would like help reading birth information

Startet af george capton, 04 Apr 2014 - 01:02

Forrige emne - Næste emne

george capton

Hi I would like help reading the following birth information.
1923-1934 Kingo,Sokkelund,Kobenhavn page 22 line 39
Aug 4. I do not know what all the extra witting is about.
I can see my grandmothers brother Soren Peder Pedersen
and his wife Caroline. Thank you for your help. George

Inge Olesen

What is the name of the child? The numbers and pages you line up doesn't seem to match with the dates? Did you use "Arkivalieronline"?
Inge Olesen
Venlig hilsen
Inge Olesen

george capton

HI  Inge  I made a mistake on my last e-mail  asking for help reading birth information
1923-1934 Kingo, Sokkelund, Kobenhavn page 223 not page 22 line 39 birth Aug 4 1928
Bitten Grethe Svendsen. I do not know what all the extra writting is about. Sorry for making
a mistake of page number. George

Inger Toudal

Hi George,

To me it looks like the girl born at Sigurdsgade 2, 4th floor, was first named Grethe Jørgensen and the names Bitten and Jytte added later, but I'm not sure.

She's the daughter of Gunhild Alma Mathilde Hansen, née Palmqvist, born 31 Aug. 1895 in Copenhagen, separated from her husband. The father of the child is Knud Jørgensen, Vesterbrogade 111 St [ground floor]. Mother's age 32 y.

The child was baptized at home 21 Aug. 1928 by vicar Knudsen, Hellerup. Presented in Snostrup church 27 Nov. 1932.

Remarks: 10 months prior to birth, the mother was residing at Bülowsvej 48 B, 2nd floor, Frederiksberg.
Paternity statement to Hellerup church.
According to royal permission of 9 Sept. 1931, the child was adopted by workman Rasmus Vilhelm Svendsen and wife Carla Margrethe, née Pedersen, residence: Neder Draaby.

She's also in Hellerup, Sokkelund, København 1924-1933, opslag 204 (with all 3 given names). Remark: Permission from the father Knud Jørgensen, Vesterbrogade 111 St, that the child may carry his name (21 Aug. 1928).

- and in Snostrup, Ølstykke, Frederiksborg 1914-1933, opslag 44.

Gunhild's parents:

http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/component/sfup/?controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=1800200&searchname=polit_adv

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

george capton

Thank you Inger for all your help. George