Family of Ole Visti Pedersen from Idom

Startet af Jan Cameron Pedersen, 24 Apr 2014 - 07:43

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Jan Cameron Pedersen

I`m trying to trace the family of Ole Visti Pedersen, born Idom 29-8-1886. He married Andrea Marie Petrea Christensen (b 17-2-1895) in 1914, and they had the following children Peder (19-12-15), Ejvind (18-6-17), Tage Vagn (my father 10-11-19), Aage (29-4-22), Gunnar (20-2-28) and Inger Marie (3-5-30).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan

Claire Isabelle Blanchet-Pedersen

What is your fathers last name? Pedersen or Olesen? And do you know where he is born? In Danmark? Do you know where ind Danmark?

I hope that I can help :)
Med venlige hilsner

Sorry - didn't see your name Pedersen and Idum - I will chek up on it :)
Med venlige hilsner

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Claire,

The majority of the children were born in Vinding, though Peder and Ejvind were Vind.

Ole was christened in Idom church the 5/9 1886. His father was named Peder Pedersen at his wife was Inger Svendsen, the age of 29 and born in ? Krusager ?
Source: Church book Ringkøbing Amt, Ulfborg Herred, Idum Sogn 1854 - 1891 opslag 27

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]
Med venlige hilsner

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Claire.

Quick work, for sure, and much appreciated. My source for Inger Svendsen (1916 Census for Vind, Opslag 34) has her being born in Vind. I have found an entry in the Kirkebog for Vind dated 1-5-1856, which I`m fairly sure would be right for her.

I can't find Krusager, but it must be som sort of area ind Vind (or Idom) because this artikel is about Hestbjerg near Vind and Idom at "Bent Byskov from Krusager..." is written like you should know where it is!
http://www.idom-raasted.dk/pages/webside.asp?articleGuid=42628

You probably know that already, but Ole and Andrea married the 22/9 1914 in Ryde church.
source Kirkebog Ringkøbing amt, Ulfborg Herred, Vinding sogn 1910 - 1928 opslag 49

I defently see why you have som problem finding Ole, but I haven't stoped looking ;)

Med venlige hilsner

BTW. Ole and Andrea must live in Ny (New) Ramskov... This place can I not find neither!
I'm not that big a help - sorry :(
Med venlige hilsner

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Claire,

Thanks again for your help. Yes, they did live at Ny Ramskov. That`s the place I have on my father`s dabsattest. Think it was a very small place.

Arne Feldborg

Krusbjerg is located approx. 2 km southeast of Idom church.

Ramskov is located approx. 1 km west-northwest of Vinding church.
mvh, a.f.
http://hammerum-herred.dk/
Ved evt. direkte henvendelse til mig: Brug venligst e-mail, ikke "Personlig besked", tak.

Inger Svendsen born the 1?/3 1857 in Vind.
Father: Svend Christensen of Blåbjerg ?.
Mother: Mette Marie Jensdatter 30 year old (born approx. 1827)
Source: Kirkebog Ringkøbing Amt, Ulfborg Herred, Vind sogn 1845 - 1875 opslag 41

Med venlige hilsner

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Claire,

My thanks to you again for your help. It is proving very interesting. It`s now 40 years since I was last in Denmark and saw any of my aunts/uncles (now all dead, I believe. I think my father was the last of the children to die).

Jan

Grethe Haglund

Citat fra: Jan Cameron Pedersen [37614] Dato 24 Apr 2014 - 07:43
I`m trying to trace the family of Ole Visti Pedersen, born Idom 29-8-1886. He married Andrea Marie Petrea Christensen (b 17-2-1895) in 1914, and they had the following children Peder (19-12-15), Ejvind (18-6-17), Tage Vagn (my father 10-11-19), Aage (29-4-22), Gunnar (20-2-28) and Inger Marie (3-5-30).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan

Hi Jan

I have just read your mail, that you are looking for relatives in Denmark. And I am your cousin... I´m the daughter of Inger Marie and Ejnar - and I have a Brother, called Gert. Maybe You remember him?

I live in Vestjylland and my Brother lives in a small town near Aalborg.

Gert and I have sometimes talked about finding all our cousins, but it is not easy to find you and your Brothers.

I know the following:
Peder has 2 sons, Orla and Bjarne
Gunnar has 2 daughters, Jytte and Bente
Åge has 1 son, Ole
Ejvind has 1 son, Peder
and Inger Marie has 2 children - my Brother and I....

Maybe you can tell a Little about your self and your Brothers.

Hope hearing from you
Grethe

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Grethe,

Lovely to hear from you. I have e-mailed you.

Jan

Gitte Pedersen

Dear Jan

I am granddaughter of Ole Viste Pedersens sister Johanne Marie Pedersen born 28 april 1988.
I am searching your fathers marriage, where he lives and you and your brothers birthdate and place.

I have a family history of Ole Visti Pedersen and his siblings. It says about your dad Take Vagn Pedersen nothing more than that he is married to Helen and has 3 sons Erik , Carl and Jan. I 'd love to connect with you if you will help me with information about your family.
My full name is Anne-Birgitte Liv Pedersen (born Lauritsen)and my father is Arne Viggo Lauritsen.
My email is mormorliv@yahoo.dk

Yours sincerely
Gitte Pedersen

Kirsten Didriksen

Hi' Jan

Here is some family.

Fkt-1860; Vind - Vind ; 10;
61; Svend Christensen; ; 39; gift; Her i sognet; Lutheran; Huusmand, huusfader
62; Mette Marie Jensen; ; 33; gift; Ulfborg; Lutheran; Hans kone
63; Christen Svendsen; ; 6; ugift; Her i sognet; Lutheran; Deres børn
64; Inger Svendsen; ; 3; ugift; Her i sognet; Lutheran; Deres børn
65; Jens Svendsen; ; 1; ugift; Her i sognet; Lutheran; Deres børn
66; Inger Jensdatter; ; 75; enke; Her i sognet; Lutheran; Huusfaderens moder, der af ham forsørges

Fkt-1870; Vind - Vestre distrikt ; 13; Et huus
422; Svend Christensen; m; 48; gift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Huusfader / Huusmand
423; Mette Marie Jensen; k; 42; gift; Ulfborg; Luthersk evangelisk; Huusmoder
424; Inger Svendsen; k; 12; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn
425; Jens Svendsen; m; 10; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn
426; Niels Christian Svendsen; m; 7; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn
427; Mette Kirstine Svendsen; k; 5; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn
428; Peder Svendsen; m; 1; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn
429; Svendsine Marie Svendsen; k; Under 1 aar; ugift; Her i sognet; Luthersk evangelisk; Deres børn

Fkt-1880; Vind - Blaaberg ; 2;
13; Svend Christensen; m; 58; gift; Wind; Lutheran; Huuseier
14; Mette Marie Jensen; k; 52; gift; Ulfborg; Lutheran; hans Huustru
15; Mette Kjestine Svensen; k; 15; ugift; Wind; Lutheran; deres Børn
16; Peder Svensen; m; 11; ugift; Wind; Lutheran; deres Børn
17; Christen Svensen; m; 25; ugift; Wind; Lutheran; deres Børn
18; Marinus Christensen; m; 2; ugift; Født paa Sielland; Lutheran; Fattigforsørgelse, Pleie børn
19; Jacob Sørensen; m; under 1 Aar; ugift; Wind; Lutheran; Fattigforsørgelse, Pleie børn

Kh.
Kirsten

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Kirsten,

Many thanks for information.

Jan

Grethe Leerbech

Hey Jan

if you ever come to Denmark, then visit Vind and surroundings. Vind is one of the most remote area in Denmark. It lies in the midst of a moor and forrest. One is allowed to drive in there in some of the roads- they are all gravel roads.  its very beautiful and the little Vind church is also very nice.
One can see deers, a lot of birds also big birds of prey, a lot of mushrooms and blueberries and cowberries. The way in goes through Straasø Plantage, Raasted plantage or  Ulfborg plantage .

I have strolled many days through the district-and it is not far away from the "Vesterhav" and some small villages ex. Graem (Græm) with beach , Husby  with forrest, and farms and a big lake Stadil where the geese they rest in the autumn and the spring  in great amounts.  The beaches have great sand dunes

And it is not "Blåbjerg" but Blæsbjerg-Blaesbjerg  comming from to blow , it means the "mountain where it blows", also Vind means "the wind church " and Vind is pronnounciated  like in
Being the first part  "Bi" or also "ing"  -that is the i letter . My cousin lives at Blæsbjerg-he has a farm there and there are only 2 farms in this area in the mid of Stråsø plantage. The chruch is fro 1300 century they mean there has been a church there in the 1200  -and the chruch is small and very beatifull and has a long and interesting story.  In Vind today lives 560 inhabitants.

It is flat there with a lot of therefore there are great views of the district-the wind is many time hard and in winter it can be harsh .
My family comes from Holstebro and surroundings also some of them lives in Idom to-day

Greetings Grethe Leerbech
Thyholm,Vang, Gislum,Hornum,Hindsted, Slet, Års i Aalborg a. Ginding,Ringkøbing a.Rinds, Fjends,Hindborg,Viborg a. Nybøl, Sottrup,Sønderbog a.sogne i Tyskland, Sunds,Svendborg a.Tuse,Års,Løve i Holbæ

Jan Cameron Pedersen

Hi, Grethe,

It sounds lovely! I don`t know, but maybe I visited there back in the early 1960s when I used to come to visit my Grandparents in Holstebro. I have many lovely memories of Denmark from then, but my last visit was to Skive in 1975 when my parents moved there for a while. ONE day I`ll come back for a visit.

Kind Regards,

Jan