2 consecutive marriages in Jyllinge to Johannes Pedersen - 1754

Startet af Peter Jones, 11 Jul 2014 - 15:32

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Peter Jones

Can someone give me some reading help please with this.  I will attach the picture.

In Jyllinge, 1754 opslag 115 there are 2 consecutive records with marriages to Johannes Pedersen - at least I think so.
The first seems to be to Brigette Christensdatter ? daughter of Christen Olesen.
The next seems to be to a Bodel Jørgensdatter (?)

Am I right?  And does it say anything to connect the second entry to the first - eg he was a widower in the second

I can't read much of the other words, and have no clue on the dates or how far apart these 2 records are in time.

I will finish my holidays soon, so I won't have too many more questions for a while.

Many Thanks in advance.
Peter Jones

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]

Ralph Rasmussen

Family Search image 113, third and fourth entries on the left hand page, folio 112b.

The first has Christen Olesen's widow, Birgitte Christoffersdatter, betrothed to Johannes Pedersen on December 1st, 1754.

The second has widower Johannes Pedersen betrothed to Bodel Jørgensdatter, December 13, 1754.

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Peter Jones

Thanks again, Ralph, for your kind help.

I believe there has to be 2 Johannes Pedersen's there.
Beside these 2 marriages,  there was a death of another wife prior to these, on the same page.
Johannes Pedersens hustru Kirsten Nielsdatter died 21 November 1754

My ancestor is Zidsel Johannesdatter, born 1765 in Vigersted to Johannes Pedersen.  Her first daughter is a Bodil,  so I believe her mother was also the Bodel Jørgensdatter, bethrothed in December 13, 1754.
For the other wife,  Birgitte Christoffersdatter, I found her death in 1771 aged 75, so she would be too old to be Zidsel's mother.
I also found 2 deaths for Johannes Pedersen:
Jyllinge Kirkebog: 1651 -1814 opslag 75, 2ns record under 1770, died aged 46 years - I will post the image for someone to check in case I have missed something, in case it belongs to a wife instead.  What are the 2 words before "46"?

The other death I definitely can read - Jyllinge FS image 81, 18 June 1778, Huusmand Johannes Pedersen 67 years - no need to check this one.

At the moment I don't know which one married Kirsten Nielsdatter, although mine, who married Bodil Jørgensdatter was mentioned as a widower (from Ralph).  I haven't yet found the marriage for her - haven't looked far enough.

However I cannot find a birth for any Johannes Pedersen in Jyllinge between 1708 and 1726.

Bodil Jørgensdatter  died 1772 - Jyllinge FS image 76, Ead Die, Bodil Jørgensdatter, Jørgen Larsen's datter - no age given, which doe not help me - could be a young one.

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]