Kommis Laursen og Andrea Charlotte Jensen

Startet af Antonio Candil, 30 Aug 2014 - 16:29

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Antonio Candil

Hello I am looking for information about Andrea Charlotte Kirstine Jensen born Åby, Kær, Aalborg on 17/01/1877. She was married first with Anton Peter Moller and had 3 children. She had a relation with a Kommis (Commis) Laursen and had a child (Ellen Jensen Fernande) born , Fleskum Herred, Aalborg Amt 14/03/1904. After she remarried Edvard Ry Andersen 09/03/1910 Aalborg, they had 4 children. Between the two there are two children born Edith Ingeborg Jensen and Jens Svend Aage 10/05/1906 (born 1908), Edith was adopted by Edvard plus I suppose Svend Aage Jens too​​.

I'm looking especially for Edith Ingeborg Jensen  his father is what Kommis? she was registered at birth has two cities  ......... Aalborg and Aarhus-Budolfi?

it's complicated for me, thank you for your support in advance

Antonio

John Damm Sørensen

Hello Antonio,

Please provide a clear reference to your sources. It will help others help you much better.
Reference should be in the for of the page (opslag) and the name of parish register in question, like (KB1902-1907 Aalborg Budolfi, Fleskum, Aalborg).

Best
John

John Wrenholt

Viborg, Sønderlyng, Kvorning, Kvorning, 2d, 15, FT-1916, C5741
Name:    Age:    Marital status:    Position in household:    Occupation:    Birth place:
Edvard Andersen Rye   2/9 - 1879   Gift   Husfader   Teglværksbestyrer   
Andrea Charlotte Rye   17/1 - 1877   Gift   Husmoder      
Ellen Fernande Jensen   14/3 - 1904   Ugift   Barn      
Edith Ingeborg Rye   5/10 - 1906   Ugift   Barn      
Svend Aage Rye   21/12 - 1908   Ugift   Barn      
Egon Falke Rye   2/3 - 1910   Ugift   Barn      
Anders Jørgen Rye   27/3 - 1911   Ugift   Barn      
Rosa Johanne Rye   4/4 - 1912   Ugift   Barn      
Mary Christine Rye   8/4 - 1914   Ugift   Barn      
Jens Thestrup Larsen   20/2 - 1864   Gift   Tyende   Teglværksarbejder   

Helmer Christiansen

Kommis is a skilled worker and clerk in a grocery trade or a supermarket

There is no Budolfi church in Aarhus, so Aarhus-Bodolfi must be an error.
Budolfi Cathedral is in Aalborg and was built in the last decades of the 14th century over and around an original St Budolfi Church. The church was named after St Botolph, an English abbot and saint.
Helmer Christiansen
2000 F

John Wrenholt

Birth record for Edith Ingeborg Jensen Rye:  1902-1907 Aalborg Budolfi ops 360

John Wrenholt

Hjørring, Horns, Aasted, Aasted Sogn, Ravnshøj Teglverk, 22, FT-1921, C5441
Name:    Age:    Marital status:    Position in household:    Occupation:    Birth place:
Edevart Rye   2/7 1879   Gift   Husfader   Teglverksbestyrer   Hjøjbjerg 47
Andrea Rye   17/1 1896   Gift   Husmoder      Aabybro Sogn
Edith Rye   5/8 1906   Ugift   Barn      Aalborg
Svend Rye   21/12 1908   Ugift   Barn      Aalborg
Egund Rye   2/3 1910   Ugift   Barn      Aalborg
Jørgen Rye   27/3 1911   Ugift   Barn      Aarup Sogn Odense Amt
Rose Rye   1/1 1913   Ugift   Barn      Aarup Sogn Odense Amt
Mary Rye   8/4 1914   Ugift   Barn      Aarup Sogn Odense Amt

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Ellen Fernando Jensen was born 14 Mar 1904, Ålborg, Fleskum, Ålborg Vor Frue, opslag 228 nr 29.  I don't know Danish but it does mention Kommis Laursen.

Sincerely,
Paul

Inger Toudal

Edith Ingeborg's father was Teglbænder [brick burner] Edvard Andersen Rye in Birkelse, and at some point her surname was changed from Jensen to Rye. Birkelse is a place name in Aaby parish.

The reason that her birth is registered in Aarhus Domsogn as well, is that according to the regulations she would receive poor aid, if needed, from Aarhus because her mother had been living there for a longer period of time before giving birth to Edith Ingeborg.

The parents were married 3 Sep. 1910.

At the births in 1904 and 1906, Andrea Charlotte Jensen is the abandoned wife of Anders/Anton Peter Møller. Ellen's birth is also registered in Aarhus Domsogn, for the same reason as above.

The only info about the father of Ellen is Commis Laursen.

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Antonio Candil

hej

Budolfi Aalborg is exactly and not Aarhus Budolfi. I try to learn more about  Commis (Kommis) Laursen I can not find in any census.  I'd like to find her real name name or other details. Edit was adopted by Edvard hence its name change and Jensen (his mother) to Rye Andersen. she ets born October 5, 1906 Opslag 360 -Aalborg Budolfi. I have imagined Clerk (Kommis) was probably his position in his work, but how to find items? I was told that there was another record (aarhus) but I have not found anything

Thank you all

best regards

Inger Toudal

Ellen: Århus Domsogn 1901-1906, opslag 341: Alleged father of the child Kommis Laursen Jensen (maybe an error - Jensen is the mother's maiden name).

Edith Ingeborg: Århus Domsogn 1906-1912, opslag 256: 10 months prior to birth the mother had her residence in Aarhus.
- Remark in the Ålborg Budolfi churchbook: her surname was changed from Jensen to Rye according to Cirkulære af 27/9 86. I don't know the content of that circular.

I made a typing mistake in my former posting: should be Teglbrænder Edvard Andersen Rye.

In the 1921 census for Åsted in Hjørring county, the words Sogn Odense Amt have been added by the transcriber!!
In the original, the birth place of the three youngest children is Aarup. It's Årup in Kvorning parish, Viborg county:

AO, Folketællinger, 1921, Landsogn, Hjørring, Horns, Åsted, opslag 40 - 41.

Kvorning, Sønderlyng, Viborg 1892-1923, opslag 35, 91, and 94.

Best regards,
Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Antonio Candil