Birth Entry for Hans Adolph von Krogh

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 06 Nov 2014 - 19:09

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

In the parish register of 1792-1814 Stenstrup, Sunds, Svendborg opslag 5 pg 5-4th entry

I have the following transcription:

Anno: 1793
Numb: 4th entry
Junii d 7de
Blev ??
Stie Tönsberg Schøller von Krogh
?? til ?? og hans frau Christina
Margaretha de Juel, deres Søn HANS
ADOLPH, født d: 20de Maÿ, hans Daab con=
firmeret, Lauren af ??
Conferentaæindede Bille Brake; ??
faddere varen Kammersien Freirick van Krogh
fra Hredkilde, ?? Excellenie ?? Gene=
ral Leiutnant von Ahlefeldt til Bram=
strup, ?? Kammerherre (sp ?) og Baron de
Lehn, ?? Lieutnant von Juel til Bille
hauge

I need to have someone look at my attempt and correct and/or add to it the correct transcription. I have identified areas where I cannot transcribe with ?? but I also have misspellings.

Could someone please review and correct...thank you...
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Ralph Rasmussen

Junii d 7de
Blev Høÿ...baaren Hr. Kammer Junker
Stie Tönsberg Schøller von Krogh
Herre til Loitved og hans frue Christiana
Margaretha de Juel, deres Søn HANS
ADOLPH, født d: 20de Maÿ, hans Daab con=
firmeret, Baaren af *S: T: Frue Geheim-
Conferenceraadinde Bille Brahe;
faddre Frue Kammer Junkerinde §von Krogh
fra Hvidskilde, Hs [hans] Excellence Hr: Gene=
ral Leiutnant von Ahlefeldt til Bram=
strup, Hr: Kammerherre og Baron de
Lehn, Hr Lieutnant von Juel til Billes
hauge

*S: T:, 'salve titulo', with some titles omitted/please forgive titles omitted or forgotten
§ Von is German for from or of, and suggests family connections, perhaps centuries old, with central Europe; de is French with similar association.

Titles are a jumble of German and French, and were important to those who bore them.  But by and large they were not occupational titles, except as owners of the manors and estates. 

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Lynn Christiansen

Lise Østerberg Bahr

Hi and good early morning.

Look up also at the Norwey sites.:

via GODSKE HANS VON KROGH
and more.

Krogsgaard.name/Norge via Brüggemann/Schioeller - and the VON KROGH  Family, Flahammer praestegjeld/=  in Danish præstegård and to the Biskoppen in Trondheim  Family - via Von Krogh Munthe af Morgenstjerne belongs together.

Bredo von Krogh Munthe af Morgenstjerne - Bækkeskov Gods og Hovedgaard, nær Vordingborg, and LUNDBYGAARD same area.  
my rfam.relations to the von Krogh  family goes via

Adam Ludwig RUDOLF  von Krogh + wife Sofie Margaretha BAHR born at 23/12-1866 in Liegnitz, (now Legniza) Schlesien, Preussisk Landkreis, = Syd

West of Polen) von Husby Mühle
, Flensburg one of their 8 children (and  Sofie Margaretha Bahr therefore os one of my great great grand parrents children)

Adam Von Krogh and Sofie M Bahr - married at the 18/7-1898 in Oslo, to ADAM GOTTLOB LUDWIG CHRISTIAN VON KROGH born 14.6.1835 in AASTRUPGAARD, HADERSLEV,
died in Oslo 21/12-1928. Look up in the Adelsregisteret in arranged in 1944 by Gunnar von Krogh. (=Flensburg / Meier/ Wedel-Wedelsborg Family)

I have my informations from my Norway Family and some informations from Helmut Martensen - try eventuelle also specially the fachts and questions through Haderslev Slægtsforskningsforening.

Ask too - Helmut Martensen, Flensburg web. www.ADELBY.com or look up his web.site.

Georg Friderich  von Krogh Aastrup, Denmark 17.sept. 1793- 20.juli 1800 , Gustave Caroline Antoinette von Müller
marriage 1 : to HANNA PAULINE MEJER 9 children

marriage 2 to ELISABETH VON STEMANN (BAHR Family = Husby Mühle; Flensburg  relative).
Child:
Friderich Ferdinand Ludwig Munte von Krogh (the Norway Adelsregister) (at Flensburgische Kirchenbücher)

I have had some questions here in this forum too last year and at the old DIS FORUM.

Regards
Lise Østerberg BAHR

Lise Østerberg Bahr

Hi Again.

Tönsberg is also a city.

Kind regards
Lise Osterberg Bahr

Lynn Christiansen

Thank you for your information.....