Family of Kirsten Svensson Mor- Minna Svensson (nee Thomsen) Cousin Bent Holland

Startet af Mimi Derbyshire, 09 Nov 2014 - 09:06

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Mimi Derbyshire

My mother (1927-2014) has many cousins in Denmark, most of whom she hadn't seen for many, many years.  Her mother Minna Thomsen had two sisters, Stina and Agnes who were born early in 1900. Agnes had a son Bent Holland who may have been born around 1937. I'm looking for Bent who was married to Ida. My mother found a Bent Holland in Pandrup, but I don't think that's the right one.  I'll find out tomorrow when I call.

If I can find Bent, he will help me locate the others.

I'm not expecting anyone to be able to help me with this since the the birthdates are so old, but I thought I'd give it a try.  I plan on calling every Bent Holland I can locate in Denmark.  I must find him before I leave for Denmark.  I guess I can always knock on doors when I get there.

Ellen Steen-Petersen

Hi Mimi
Can you give us more information - as where and when your grandmother was born?

/Ellen

Lis Helleberg

A quick search gives this hit:

Bent Holland
Ph.:26 15 78 84  (mobile)

Adress:
Blokhusvej 54, 9490 Pandrup

and this one on the same adress

Ellen Og Bent Holland
Ph.: 98 24 78 84

Blokhusvej 54, 9490 Pandrup

Unfortunately there is no email.

I couldn't find anything about his age - but it might be worht a try. Luckily Holland is not a common name in Denmark.

Best regards
Lis
Area of interest: Thy, especially Vang, Thisted, Hillerslev, Hundborg

Mimi Derbyshire

Hej Liz og Ellen,

I received an email this morning from someone I reached out to in Kobenhavn who found my family and spoke to them for me.  I hope the Winter is mild because I'm planning on going soon.

I can't thank you enough for keeping such a site up and running.  It was wonderful finding a site where others are looking for their Danish relatives. 

Bless you and the good work you do.  Ti tusend tak.

Med venlig hilsen

Mimi