Where were they born?

Startet af Erik Schaefer, 29 Nov 2014 - 06:36

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Erik Schaefer

Ole Westermann was gracious enough to help me trace some of my ancestors back about 2 years ago.  I thought maybe now I could use a second set of eyes to see if anyone can find more clues on some of my most distant ancestors.

Oluf Rasmussen and Inger Jorgensdatter were married 24 Nov 1731 in Them parish.  I found this mainly through this website's transcriptions, but I will follow up with the AO opslag:

http://www.silkeborgarkiv.dk/?page_id=536

Neither Oluf nor Inger are listed in that parish transcriptions records for birth or confirmation.  The conclusion is that both were likely born in a different parish.  I am at a loss of where to look.

I know Inger died in Virklund and was buried 8 May 1763.  I haven't got Oluf's burial date or location.

Research areas of interest:
Hjarup / Vamdrup / Sonder Broby / Taps/ Vantinge

Gammel Rye / Them/ Vrads

Erik Schaefer

I was thinking maybe his father Rasmus _____ is buried in Them and I could figure it from there.  But unfortunately that is a common name.   Below is a photo of my calculations.

I used the age at burial to determine (approximately) the birth year.  I figure if Oluf was married in 1731 he might have been born around 1710 or earlier.  So his father would have been 1680 or earlier.  I sorted my results and highlighted those who fit in yellow.

Of those who fit, 4 of them were buried probably before Oluf was born, thus they could not be his father.  We can probably rule them out (in red).

I don't know if this gives us any clues, it was the best I could come up with.

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]
Research areas of interest:
Hjarup / Vamdrup / Sonder Broby / Taps/ Vantinge

Gammel Rye / Them/ Vrads