Probate Translation Help

Startet af Casey Christiansen, 07 Jan 2015 - 01:51

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Casey Christiansen

Attached is the probate for my ancestor Marie Døllner.  Does this list other heirs?  Her daughter, Lovise and Lovise's husband Niels Hansen (my ancestors) are listed.

I am trying to find if she had other children listed, as well as who her husband was.  She was born Ane Marie Schultz and I believe married Jonas Døllner.

Probate is from Vester Flakkebjerg herred, Sorø 1838-1850 Opslag 392.  Second page Opslag 393.

Thank you!!!

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]

Pamela Alley

Hi Casey

Gentofte, Copenhagen (new version) 1651-1814, ops 310, 15 Oct 1788
Jonas Døllner and Anne Maria Schytz, both from Copenhagen, are married in Charlottelund

Found in Skt Nikolaj, Copenhagen (new version) 1788-1795:
ops 131 Christiane Marie baptised 25 April 1792, born 29 March
ops 244 Louise Hedevig baptised 9 Dec 1795, born 11 Nov

Found in Helligånd, Copenhagen (new version) 1793-1813:
ops 30 Charlotte Amalia baptised 22 Nov 1797, born 26 Oct
ops 38 Henrich Anthon baptised 13 March 1799
ops 48 Nicolai baptised 25 June 1800

I didn't look in any other churchbooks so you may be able to find more children. Hope it helps.

Pam Alley

Pamela Alley

1801 Copenhagen census shows another child, Carl Emilius, born about 1793

København, København (Staden), Snarens Kvarter, Snarens Kvarter, Matr. 140, 628, FT-1801, A5027
Name:     Age:     Marital status:       Position in household:       Occupation:       Birth place:
Jonas Dolnes ?    49    Gift    Huusbond    Bogholder    
Ana Maria Schutz    29    Gift    hans Kone       
Christiane Marie [Dolhnes]    9    Ugift    deres Børn       
Carl Emilius [Dolhnes]    8    Ugift    deres Børn       
Lovise Hedevig [Dolhnes]    6    Ugift    deres Børn       
Charlotte Amalie [Dolhnes]    4    Ugift    deres Børn       
Henrich Anthon [Dolhnes]    2    Ugift    deres Børn       
Nicolai [Dolhnes]    1    Ugift    deres Børn       
Maren Pedersdatter    24    Ugift    Tienestefolk    Tj. Pige    
Birthe Jensdatter    25    Gift    Tienestefolk    Amme

Casey Christiansen

Thank you!

I knew some of the births.  My questions/problems:

My ancestor Lovise was born 1808 in Boeslunde, Sorø, Denmark.  She is listed as being Jensdatter...is Jens the same as Jonas?

Does the probate record list the other children?  They all appear to have stayed in København but Lovise and her mother Ane remained in Sorø.

soroe, Vester Flakkebjerg, Tjæreby, Vedskølle, , en Gaard, 31, FT-1834
Niels Hansen, 29, Gift, , Gaardmand,
Lovise Jensdatter, 26, Gift, , Hans Kone,
Hans Nielsen, 2, Ugift, , deres Søn,
Marie Dölner, 61, Enke, , Pensioneret, Opholder sig hos Sønnen,

soroe, Vester Flakkebjerg, Eggeslevmagle, Hesselbye Bye, , Et Huus, 4 F1, FT-1840
Niels Hansen, 35, Gift, , Inderste og Dagleier,
Lovise Jensdatter, 32, Gift, , Hans kone,
Hans Nielsen, 8, Ugift, , Deres børn,
Jens Nielsen, 6, Ugift, , Deres børn,
Mette Sophie Nielsdatter, 3, Ugift, , Deres børn,
Nyfødt Datter, 1, Ugift, , Deres børn,
Marie Døller, 76, Enke, , Konens Moder, Lever af Pension,

Pamela Alley

I think the 7th line in the first paragraph says that she has more children but their names and marriages are unknown. The majority of it is really beyond my capabilities. The death of Ane Marie in Eggeslevmagle, Sorø (new version) 1840-1850, ops 206 confirms it's the right family if that was in question.

The daughter Christiane Marie marries Oluf Bagger Praem 26 April 1822 in Rynkeby, Odense 1814-1828, ops 73 and is found dead in Vor Frue Copenhagen (new version) 1844-1853, ops 236 so she is alive when Ane Marie dies in 1847.

Henrich Anthon marries Wilhelmine Sophie Madsen 28 Feb 1825 in Holmen, Copenhagen 1820-1826, ops 334 and dies 8 Jan 1873 in Ålborg Budolfi 1832-1884, ops 98 so he's also alive when Ane Marie dies.

København, København (Staden), Nørre Kvarter, Nørre Kvarter II, Sankt Peders Stræde 114, 2den sal, 783, FT-1850, C1883
Name:     Age:     Marital status:       Position in household:       Occupation:       Birth place:
Hendrik Anton Döllner    51    Gift       muursvend, huusfader    Kjøbenhavn
Wilhelmine Sophie Madsen    53    Gift       hans kone    Kjøbenhavn
Nicoline Christiane Döllner    24    Ugift       deres børn    Kjøbenhavn
Ludvig Hendrik Döllner    20    Ugift       Examinitaus. juris. deres børn    Kjøbenhavn
Carl Emil Döllner    14    Ugift       deres børn    Kjøbenhavn

Louise Hedevig marries Søren Nielsen Winther 2 May 1834 in Brahetrolleborg, Svendborg (new version) 1823-1857, ops 220 and dies 26 June 1864 in Brahetrolleborg 1858-1892, ops 58 so also alive.

Svendborg, Sallinge, Brahetrolleborg, Brahetrolleborg, et Huus, 228, FT-1850, D2954
Søren Nielsen Winther    69    Gift       Reebslager, Huusfader    Fredericia
Louise Hedvig født Døllner    55    Gift       hans Kone    Kjøbenhavn
Anne Sibylle Winther    15    Ugift       deres Børn    Her i Sognet
Hanne Winther    13          deres Børn    do [Her i Sognet]
Henriette Jakobsdatter    22    Ugift       Tjenestefolk    Svanninge Sogn, Svendborg Amt
Rasmus Hansen    17    Ugift       Tjenestefolk    Her i Sognet

I didn't find anything on the other children.

The story of Ane Marie and Louise Charlotte is quite intriguing. Why does Louise Charlotte use the patronym Jensdatter when her siblings are called Døllner? Why is Louise Charlotte working as a servant in 1832 when she marries Niels Hansen in Holsteinborg, yet her brother and sisters are living well? This was an upper class family. Jonas' father Heinrich Anthon Døllner worked at the castle for Princess Charlotte Amalie! Explains why Jonas and Ane Marie were married at Charlottenlund. Was Louise born outside the marriage? Too bad the Boeslunde church books start too late. The skifte may hold some answers. Hopefully one of the Danes will read it for you.

Regards

Pam Alley

Inger Toudal

Hi Casey,

The widow Døllner's probate says she had more children, but their names and places of residence are not known.

Did you ever find Jonas Døllner's probate https://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php?topic=68466.0 ?

It's now available online: http://www.sa.dk/content/dk/daisy/arkivserie_detaljer?a=&b=&c=forseglingsprotokol&d=1&e=2015&f=&g=&h=&ngid=&ngnid=&heid=2134052&henid=2134052&epid=&faid=&meid=&m2rid=&side=&sort=&dir=&gsc=&int=&ep=&es=&ed=

The probate: http://www.sa.dk/ao/billedviser?epid=16515080#34594,4692867

The children listed in the probate 10 Jan. 1824 are Henrik Anthon, Lovise Hedevig (who are present), Nicolay (at sea), and Christiane Marie (married in Odense). They are the only heirs. Anna Maria Schytz is not mentioned!! Jonas' brother Justitsraad Døllner is also present. The address is Vestergade 55.

His death 9 Jan. 1824 is in Vor Frue, Sokkelund, København 1813-1835, opslag 84.

I think the couple may have divorced.

At Lovise Charlotte (Døllner) Jensdatter's marriage, she is said to be born out of wedlock [Slegfredbarn], daughter of Anna Maria Schytz. She was vaccinated by Gravenhorst 1 June 1810 (Holsteinborg, Vester Flakkebjerg, Sorø 1829-1846, opslag 227).

Sorø, Vester Flakkebjerg, Holsteinborg, Bisserup, Et Huus, 33[F4], FT-1845, C1739
Name:     Age:     Marital status:       Position in household:       Occupation:       Birth place:
Ane Marie Schiøts    78    Enke       Lever af Pension    Kjøbenhavn

FT-1845: http://www.sa.dk/ao/billedviser?bsid=7104#7104,169335 - Under No 33.

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Casey Christiansen

Thank you!!!  I guess I will never know the real story. Fascinating stuff!

Casey Christiansen

I searched for Ane Marie Schultz' parents and found them.  She was the daughter of Heinrich Carl Shultz and Friderica Lovise Hintze.  I think he was in charge of the King's lottery.

This link is to Heinrich Carl Schultz' probate record. Confirms Ane Marie was married to Døllner.

http://ao.sa.dk/ao/data.ashx?bid=4967960

Can anyone see when/where he died?  I know it was in 1801 but want to find the churchbook listing his death and then maybe his wife.

Thank you!!

Casey Christiansen

Nevermind was able to find him!

Inger Toudal

Just be sure to get the spelling right: Schytz or Schütz.

Inger T.
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal