missing death of Sophie Johansdatter

Startet af Peter Jones, 12 Feb 2015 - 12:56

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Peter Jones

Sophie Johansdatter was Present on 1890 Census for Osted, Voldborg, Kobenhavn - pauper
Also present on 1901 Census for Osted, Voldborg, Kobenhavn - last marriage in 1860 ended in 1871.  (marriage details are not accurate) 1 child still living, 5 children dead.  opslag 486  Gives date of birth as 2 October 1822.
Cannot find her on the 1906 Census for Osted.

I cannot find her death in Særløse, Daastrup, Syv, Borup, Allerslev, Skt Hans hospital to 1910, for Frue to 1911,  Skt Jorgensberg to 1904, Reerslev to 1913, Hojelse to 1913, cannot find her in Roskilde and Svenstrup skifte.

Her second husband was Niels Pedersen, and she used that surname on the 1880 Census: 1880 Census: Roskilde, Voldborg, Osted, Ousted Hestehave, Ousted sogn, , et huus, 1 F2, FT-1880 opslag 49
Name:    Age:    Marital status:    Occupation in household:    Occupation:    Birth place:
Sophie Pedersen født Johansen   57    Enke(mand)   nyder fattigunderstøttelse fra Syv sogn      Æverdrup, Præstø Amt
Can anybody suggest where I might look next?  I don't think she would have migrated at that age!
There is another death for a Sophie Johansdatter in Daastrup in 1902, but that is not her –age and birth place do not match.

Lise Gorgone

I have been through the Census 1906 at Osted. She is not there. But I have no suggestion where she could be.Never give up. She will turn up one day.
Best regards
Lise Gorgone