Transcription and meaning of Information in remarks column

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 26 Feb 2015 - 15:37

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

In the parish register of 1882-1885 Aarhus Domsogn Hasle Aarhus img 226 pg 220-#21, viewable at https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-33668-16077-35?cc=2078555&wc=M943-RLX:n496991918

In the Remarks Column there is an insertion that I would appreciate someone looking at and providing me with a transcription and possible meaning.

This is the birth/christening entry for my grand mother. Her birth is also documented in the Vor Frue parish register https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1971-33689-4025-10?cc=2078555&wc=M943-TX2:n1230170257. The remarks in this entry are different than those in the Domsogn entry

Any insight into the Remarks would be appreciated....Thank you..

RIN 15
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Ralph Rasmussen

The annotation:

Timaanersdagen før Nedkomsten opholt Moderen sig I Aarhus (hos Marketenter N. Madsen)

On the putative conception date living in Århus city, renting from 'Marketenter' N. Madsen.  Ergo, a welfare responsibility of the city.

Confirmed/announced in Århus Vor Frue October 7.  Then noted without a new sequence number in the Vor Frue register.

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Lynn Christiansen

Thank you Ralph---still trying to determine who Jens Peter Larsen is, the alleged father of the child.

Ralph Rasmussen

Note that in the record, at least, the father is Jens Peter Laursen.  You have his occupation and apparently his place of employment to go on in the 1880 census.  With luck, it will be transcribed and searchable.

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Lynn Christiansen

Ralph---

Based on your remarks and finding a 1925 Census in Iowa I have been able to track down a Jens Peter Laursen that fits all of the clues that I have assembled and now believe I can move forward.

See my other thread regarding the clues and their fulfillment.

I really appreciate everyones help and little but sufficient hints.