Duborg

Startet af Philipp Post, 26 Mar 2015 - 20:11

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Philipp Post

Dear all,

I have a dead end and am looking for ideas.

I am searching for "Ann Margareth Marcussen" from "Duborg". According to the birth entry of her daughter Catharina Margaretha Hansen who was born on 12.03.1784 in Rinkenæs, she is from "Duborg". According to the census of 1803 she should be born about 1752. I checked the parish registers of Bylderup (where a Duborg belongs to) 1744 - 1767 but could not find her.

She married on 14.11.1783 Christian (Chresten) Hansen who should be born about 1736 (or 1740 according to 1803 census) in Rinkenæs, but I cannot find him there as well.

I there any other "Duborg" which I could look at? Any ideas on how to get around this dead end are appreciated.

Thanks in advance and a nice evening.
Mange tak. Med venlig hilsen
Philipp

Svar på tysk, engelsk og fransk er også velkommen til mig

Inge Nissen

Do you know www.krabsen.dk/stednavn ? Look for stednavn

It tells that there also is a Duborg in Emmerlev, Tønder, Højer og Lø, Tønder
and in Løjt, Rise, Aabenraa

There is also a place called Duborg in Flensborg, Germany

Inger Buchard

In the marriage record
Rinkenæs 1682-1838 opslag 114 I find the information that her father, the late Hans Marcussen was a sailor in Duburg. I would imagine this is the Duburg at Flensburg, in Handewitt parish; her mother was late Anna Margreth Hanses in Hockerup (Holbøl parish)

Hence you should be looking for a Ann Margrethe Hansdatter or Hanses in the birth records of Handewitt. This is in Germany

Inger
Redaktør på DIS-Wiki

Philipp Post

Thanks a lot Inge and Inger. This is valuable information. I will be starting at Duborg, Flensburg.
Mange tak. Med venlig hilsen
Philipp

Svar på tysk, engelsk og fransk er også velkommen til mig