Need help with an entry

Startet af Paul Olesen, 23 Apr 2015 - 19:00

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Olesen

I have been looking for the birth of Ane Byrgesdatter. She was my wife's 3rd great grandmother. I found this entry at Ringkøbing, Hind, Stadil, 1781. I think it might be the entry I am looking for but I don't read written Danish well enough to be sure. Would someone who can read the old written Danish look at it and tell me if I am correct? If it is the record of Ane Byrgesdatter's birth/baptism, would you please type out in Danish the entry for me? It is the last entry in the left column. Thank you

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-33545-29803-49?cc=2078555&wc=M5KJ-KX3:357517001,358142801,358417101,358420601

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]

Bente Wanning

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Ralph Rasmussen

Allowing for the vagaries of the census, I searched a bit before and after 1783 for Ane.  I had no luck in the birth records, and the confirmation records seem to start a year or two too late, with 1798.

Finally, there is a note that the 1783 baptisms had to be reconstructed when the new pastor came at the end of the calendar year.

Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Svend Aage Nielsen

I'm afraid it is the wrong person. The father is Jens Smed, the childs name is Karen, and the mother is Ane Jensdatter.

I guess this One is the person you are looking for:

Anne Børgesdatter 
            Født: 1782                 i Tarp i Vedersø sogn 
             Død: 02.05.1835           i Fuglbjerg i Stadil sogn 
             Far: Børge Jansen
             Mor: Kirsten Pedersdatter

She was born i Vedersø, which Parish Register before 1815 don't exist any longer.

I have some information about her ancestors (but only in danish) if you are interested.

Svend Aage Nielsen

Paul Olesen

Yes I am interested. My e-mail address is polesen@frontiernet.net. Thank you for your help. Paul