Frederik Hyltoft, Canada 1926 - 1935

Startet af Grethe Elten Mortensen, 05 Maj 2015 - 16:02

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Grethe Elten Mortensen

Hej

Frederik Adolf Schleppegrell Hyltoft/Frederik Hyltoft born July 25, 1895 Randers, Denmark.

He arrives March 3, 1926 Halifax , Nova Scotia Canada.

He must have been at home in Denmark, because on June 9, 1934 he arrived in Montreal, Quebec , Canada, and 19 October he crosses the border at Buffalo , New York.

He is back in Denmark 1935.

I have an old address of friends / Family:

Peerce
2 nd May Street , Toronto - M4w241 , Ontario , Canada.

Is it possible to find descendants of the person at that address.

I would like to have information about  Frederik Hyltoft. About  children in Canada and if he was married and maybe devorced.

Best Regards
Grethe Elten Mortensen

Grethe Elten Mortensen

He

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I can not get in on this page and write to Robert WaddelWandll since I am not a member.

It looks exciting.

Best regards
Grethe Elten Mortensen

Janice Simpson

If you are not a member you may use some parts of Ancestry including the message boards by creating a free guest account.

http://help.ancestry.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/577/kw/free%20guest#res1

Grethe Elten Mortensen

Hi

Yes I have tried.

They want my account number and I do not like to give them.

Best regards
Grethe EM

Janice Simpson

Grethe,

I think that you have confused the Ancestry guest account with the trial membership that does require that you submit a credit card number.  The guest account asks only for a first and last name and your email address.

Go back to the link I sent you and look for the the spot to click that takes you to the form to enter your name and email.

I wouldn't want you to miss out on making a connection in Canada.  Good luck with your search.

Janice Simpson
Gurnee, Illinois 

Grethe Elten Mortensen

Hi

Thank you for your help.

It's late here, so I'll wait until tomorrow to get started.

Best regards

Grethe Elten Mortensen
Denmark