Help with reading confirmation page

Startet af Robert Laustrup, 26 Maj 2015 - 22:39

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Robert Laustrup

Hello again,
I was hoping to find some help with reading the church book about my 3rd great grandfather. I would like to know what each header or title says as well as the entry. There is a symbol that appears twice in the line. If I knew the headers at the top I could better understand the written words. if possible maybe someone could translate line 13 for me? It is in the book that I was directed to by a kind responder. This is the link:
http://www4.sa.dk/ao/billedviser?bsid=166527#166527,27964522

Line 13; Hans Peder Pedersen

Thank you,
Robert Laustrup

Robert Laustrup

Oh, and also help in translating my 3rd great grandmother Ane Dorthea Nielsdatter page also please?
She is #4

http://www4.sa.dk/ao/billedviser?bsid=162902#162902,27367041

Ralph Rasmussen

Standard headings of the printed parish records of the era:  Confirmands name and address; name and address of parents, employer, or foster parents; confirmands age by day and year in baptismal record [birth date, if recorded]; knowledge and comportment; where, when and by whom vaccinated for smallpox; where recorded in the index pages.

Hans Peder Pedersen, ditto [Lønborg]; Smith Peder Lauridsen, ditto; 17 June [1815]; 2½ [on scale of 3], 1 [acceptable]; 9 December 1816 by Monradt

and:  Year and date 1822; child's full name; baptismal date, at home or church; parents' name, occupation and address; witnesses' name, occupation/status and address; index page; remarks

transcribed:  4 den 14de Sept. Ane Dorthe Nielsdatter, Hjemmedøbt den 6 October, publiceret i Kirken 26de Søndag efter trefoldighed den 24 November, fad[er] Huusmand Niels Jørgensen Mod[er] Johanne Andersdatter i B....; Pigen Lisbeth Ibsdatter [pigen] Birthe Lars, Gaardmand Hans Torkelsen, [gaardmand] Niels Christensen, Huusmand P... B... alle af B...

Baptized at home October 6, publicized at church Trinity xxvi, November 24.  Father villager N. J. - sponsors misses L. I. and B. L. farmers H. T. and N. C., villager P. B.
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Robert Laustrup

This is very helpful. Thank you for your help!