Please help me find my danish grandad

Startet af Marcus Lundstedt, 12 Aug 2015 - 17:12

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Marcus Lundstedt

Hi,

I have been trying to track down my biological danish granddad, via Arkivalieronline, My Heritage and other online services - but with no luck.

Would someone here be interested in helping. Would mean so much to me and my mother.

This is all I know. His name is/was Egil Gudmund Jepsen. He was a typograf at Berlingske tidning. He is the father of my mother Marianne Petersen, born 1949 in Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet. He never married my granmother Ulla Petersen.

A simple google search on his name has gotten me the farthest, if he is in fact the person married to Lise Elvira Lillian Jepsen:
http://www.myheritage.se/names/lise_lundqvist

He is then supposedly born on January 15:th, 1927 in Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet.

Very grateful for any help anyone can provide,

Marcus Lundstedt

Eva Morfiadakis

Hi,

He may still be alive. And you should not write about living people.

Contact Borgerservice in any Danish town, like Copenhagen. If he lived in 1968, he got a civic nummer (CPR number).

Eva M
Eva M

Eva Morfiadakis

In 1964 he lived in Tagensvej 226, Copenhagen according to the phone book. Typograf was his title.

He wrote his name as Jeppsen.

Eva M
Eva M

Marcus Lundstedt

Thank you so much Eva, much appreciated. Did not know you shouldn´t make inquiries for people that may still be alive. Anyhow, thanks again. Best, Marcus

Eva Morfiadakis

Eva M

Ingelise Edelfeldt Jacobsen

Egil Gudmund Jepsen died 28 august 2003.

His last adress:

Bindeleddet 25,1 th.
2880 Bagsværd

www.aneguf.dk

Ingelise Jacobsen

Marcus Lundstedt

Thank you so much Ingelise, much obliged.

Best,

Marcus

Gitte Johansen

You ask for a wrong person here. He is his stepfather.

Hello Stina,

I would be very grateful if you can do a search for my biological great grandfather Erhard Einar Jepsen, born in Copenhagen 25/8 1982. My great grandmother was born in Färö but lived in Copenhagen, her maiden name was Hanne Johannesen and she was born 7/6 1908.

Thank you so much in advance,

Marcus Lundstedt
Venlig hilsen
Gitte Johansen 8520 Lystrup

gittejohansen(snabel a)rocketmail.com

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Fåborg    Barløse

Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Here is the birth of Rasmus Jeppesen, parents Jeppe Rasmussen and Marie Kirstine Pedersdatter.  http://www.danishfamilysearch.dk/sogn867/churchbook/source137553/opslag14984434 

Paul
Fåborg    Barløse

Gitte Johansen

Venlig hilsen

Gitte Johansen

http://www.angelfire.com/music/langgaard/lov130.htm

Har en kvinde, der er Moder udenfor Ægteskab, indgaaet Ægteskab med en anden end hendes Barns Fader, kan Stedfaderen med Moderens Samtykke, for saa vidt hun har Forældremagten over Barnet, tillægge dette sit Familienavn ved Anmeldelse til vedkommende Ministerialbog under Forevisning af Barnets Fødsels(Daabs-)attest, sin egen Fødsels(Daabs-)attest eller Bevis for opnaaet Navneforandring og sin og Moderens Vielsesattest. Barnets øvrige Retsstilling berøres ikke af denne Navneforandring.
I Tilfælde, hvor det er oplyst, hvem der er Barnets Fader, og dette tillige har faaet Faderens Navn, eller denne er villig til at give Barnet dette, kan Stedfaderen dog ikke uden Faderens Samtykke give Barnet sit Navn.
Ej heller kan saadant Barn bortadopteres eller Forældremagten af Moderens overdrages andre uden Faderens Samtykke.

This is a google translate

If a woman who is mother outside marriage, concluded marriage with someone other than her child's father , the stepfather of his mother's consent , provided that she has parents power over the child , adding that his family name by notification to the relevant Ministerialbog the Presentation of the Children 's Nativity ( baptismal ) certificate , its own Nativity ( baptismal ) certificate or proof of acquired Change of name and his and his mother's marriage certificate . The child's other legal status is not affected by this Change of name .
In cases where it is stated who the father of the child , and this also has been the Father's Name , or is willing to give the child this, stepfather not without his father's consent to give the child his name .
Nor can such a child adoptable or Parental power of Mother transferable others without his father's consent .
Venlig hilsen

Mette Lund

Egil Gudmund Johannesen/Jepsen born Jan 15, 1927, Rigshospitalet:

http://www.danishfamilysearch.dk/sogn644/churchbook/source18496/opslag3729208

Mother: Hanne Mikaline Sofie Johannesen
Father: Erhard Einar Jepsen

Marriage of Hanne and Erhard:

https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/billedviser?bsid=51440#51440,11430411 - opslag 14
Med venlig hilsen

Mette Lund

Gitte Johansen

Hej Mette

Nu skriver jeg lige på dansk.

Der står ikke, han er far. Se lov 130.

I bemærkning står Stedfadererklæring 6/4 33.
Venlig hilsen

Mette Lund

Hej Gitte

Du har (selvfølgelig) ret ;-) Jeg havde ikke checket den angivne lov og gik bare ud fra, at han var udlagt barnefader.

Med venlig hilsen

Mette Lund

Marcus Lundstedt

Thank you so much everyone for helping me out! Much obliged. Best, Marcus