Lars Michelsen - Skøde index transcription help

Startet af David Madison, 23 Aug 2015 - 22:15

Forrige emne - Næste emne

David Madison

Hej,

I need your help in transcribing the entries for Lars Michelsen in the Skøde index.  I have looked at the records and because of my language limitations I cannot understand what is taking place.  LM owned 40. Slg. - Skovgaard, Øster Marie Sogn, Bornholm.

I am hoping the notations in the index will provide a summary of the records.

I have attached a MSword.doc. It is in horizontal format.  If it does not load correctly please advise and I will try another format.

Thanks for your help.

Mvh,

David

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]

Ole Westermann

I read:

1. Lars Michelsen paa 40 Selvejergaard i Øster Marie Sogn, Kiøbe Brev til Hans Hansen, Folio 139 Side 2
        -do-         of                  -do-                               , 'buying letter' (contract of sale) to HH, Folio 139 page 2
2. Lars Michelsen og Hans Hansen paa 40 Selvejergaard in Øster Marie Sogn  Contract                            -do-

The next 2 are other persons: Lars Andersen and Lars Hansen

https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/billedviser?bsid=174739#174739,39429888
No 12. C.7. Fem og Een Halv Rdl. Jeg Lars Michelsen tilligemed Hustrue Selvejere og Beboere
1790 af den 40de Gaard i Øster Marie Sogn, Bevidnes? og hermed retterligt giøre, at have solgt
skiødt og afhændet, som ieg og ydermere ved dette Brevs Kraft, aldeles sælger, skiøder og af-
hænder forbemelte 40de Gaard med ald dens tilliggende etc... til ungekarl Hans Hansen og hans
forlovede Kiereste, som er vores hiemmeværende Datter navnl. Karen Larsdatter ... sum 1066 rd
4 mk eller 1600 Sletdaler etc... etc

1. is a contract of sale of the farm to the bachelor Hans Hansen, who is engaged to his daughter Karen Larsdatter.
And then a longer story about the conditions.
2. seems to be the pensioner contract for himself and his wife, also a longer story, continuing on the next page.

Ole

David Madison

Hej Ole,

Even after years working on my Dansk genealogy I still get confused. I thought there should be an aftægtskontrakt but I could not find it. 

Thanks for your help and getting me back on course!!

With appreciation,

David

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Hi David

Ole wrote:

1. is a contract of sale of the farm to the bachelor Hans Hansen, who is engaged to his daughter Karen Larsdatter.
And then a longer story about the conditions.
2. seems to be the pensioner contract for himself and his wife, also a longer story, continuing on the next page.

The pensioner contract and the aftægtskontrakt are surely the same, I would say.

Greatings
Christian
Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

David Madison

Hej Christian,

Thanks for your comments.  As you can tell, the Dansk records are an endless challenge for me.
I appreciate your help.

Mvh,

David